Taking a leave of abscence

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let some of you guys know that I will be very dormant for the next three months on hondaswap. I have decided to load up on accounting classes this summer so that I may qualify to sit for the CPA exam next year over the summer. So to all the guys and 2 chicks on this site - see you when I see you....

So - good luck with all your rides, garage upgrades "AJ", and finances

take it easy and keep it safe fellas,

Milan

thanks man, yeah my schedule will be very hectic

doing temp accounting work currently while taking a heavy course load:

Summer A - 2 classes
Summer B - 2 classes
Summer C - 1 class

Fall '04 - 5 classes "graduate"
Spring '05 - 4 classes

damn state of florida requires 36 credit hours past your BBA to sit of it, but anyways

I STILL PLAN TO VISIT YOU BOYS UP NORTH!!!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 7 2004, 01:12 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let some of you guys know that I will be very dormant for the next three months on hondaswap. I have decided to load up on accounting classes this summer so that I may qualify to sit for the CPA exam next year over the summer. So to all the guys and 2 chicks on this site - see you when I see you....

So - good luck with all your rides, garage upgrades "AJ", and finances

take it easy and keep it safe fellas,

Milan

Ya right...

you aint gotsta lie to us.

So where can we visit you in Alcohol Anonymous Rehab? :p

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 7 2004, 03:33 PM
thanks guys, I will try to bust over 6k in posts this weekend, but starting monday - I am 86ed.

I was the top postwhore yesterday, so you need to post harder. We'll miss you this summer and good luck with your studies!

thanks mang......best of luck with your ride, feel free to email me about shit.

Back