Taking a nice long road trip/getaway.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i have the extra cash i plan on buying a boot.. only for when i travel to San Diego and stay at a buddies house.. (he had his GSR stolen from in front of the house)

but i'm about 1.5 hrs north of LA and about 3.5 hrs south of Frisco

lol, i'll figure something out.
may have to hit you up on my way up to frisco then.

it will be around early october.
my roommates wedding is the 19th of this month, and i will be leaving shortly after.

the trip north will be a summer thing, i dont like cold weather.

if you head up this way, there's a couch here for you. it may taste like pickels though... . he was the last one to use it :D

awesome, the hs hospitality is much greater than could be expected.

I would offer a couch too, but unless you plan on going thru FL for some stupid reason, there's no point lol

never know, im planning on doing a lot more traveling now.
i go to panama city all the time, sooner or later im going to go to the keys, never been there before.

Spring Break this year a friend and I are doing this. We're both in Grad School school and never been on Spring Break. Basically our last chance to do it and I came up with this idea.

Start out hitting up random spots with the only plan to be in Vegas by Friday. Stay there for the weekend and fly back. I really can't wait.

Well, heading out today. Gonna finish packing and go by walmart to get a few things then I will be on the road. Will be on wherever I find wifi. But with coffee shops and restaurants everywhere with wifi I don't see that being a problem.

Well, sitting in texarcana now. 500 miles today. Will be in Dallas early tomorrow. Gets pretty boring by myself though.

Be sure to take a shit load of pictures and take a journal with you as well. After each day write down stuff you did or saw. I think some people under estimate all the history and such that we have here in the States.

well, i may have to turn around and plan on doing this another time.
im sitting here now with a huge headache and coughing my ass off.

im making the assumption that its going to be my yearly bought of bronchitis.
i have gotten it every year for about 4 years running, just usually around spring/beginning of summer. me and my gf were wondering why i havnt gotten it this year, and i guess it was just waiting for me to do something i wanted.

so im thinking real hard tonight on whether or not to turn around.
im going to hate doing it, but i would also hate trying to do a full trip while coughing and hacking the whole time. sleep would be more impossible too.

damn it.

Feel a little better today, but I know that once I get up it will start getting bad. I'm going on to Dallas though and will see how I feel tonight. If it's not better tonight then I will probably head back tomorrow.

Just one of those things where I know i'll feel like shit either way.

theres actually some sinus bullshit going around..so that might be what you getting..my whole family has had it this past week and a bunch of ppl in CT that i know

Back