taking off the valve cover for my 91 accord, a few tips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna suck when you get oil and shit on it though.. with a clear you can just wipe that shit off.. w/o clear, its gonna be a lot harder

good point i got a lil spot of oil on it m and it wont cmoe off, but hey all i care is it looks beter than before right?

i no how to remove a oil cap

I PAINTED MY COVER DIDNT I !

Yeah, but you didn't know what it was for. Have you ever done any work on your car at all before this?

And also, since you've gone this far with it, why wouldn't you spray some clear on it? It will look better and last that much longer...

im only 15 years old, maybee thats why i dont no all that much!!!

and no clear looks cheap

the flat look looks a lot beter to me

but now that sim dont with this project im bored

what should i do next to make my car look cool?

i no i just inputed some random age, u no>?

i didnt think anyone looked at those thing s u na

im only 15 years old, maybee thats why i dont no all that much!!!

and no clear looks cheap

the flat look looks a lot beter to me

but now that sim dont with this project im bored

what should i do next to make my car look cool?

OMG dude, that v-cover looks PHAT foshizzle. The next thang u shuld do to make ur car look HAWT is a big friggin wing. Not only will it get u the babes but it will add CRAZY downforce to ur ride u no? After that get a super cearal body kit and some underglow. And on top of it all add sum NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fo a realzy power increase!

OMG dude, that v-cover looks PHAT foshizzle. The next thang u shuld do to make ur car look HAWT is a big friggin wing. Not only will it get u the babes but it will add CRAZY downforce to ur ride u no? After that get a super cearal body kit and some underglow. And on top of it all add sum NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fo a realzy power increase!
in the failed attempt to make this guy look stupid you just made your self look a dumb ass

lol, dude calm down. this thread is hilarious and im just tryin to keep it goin. He DID ask for more recomendations on makin his car look cool. It is my opinion that it would look totally awesome with all that stuff. fo serious

lol, dude calm down. this thread is hilarious and im just tryin to keep it goin. He DID ask for more recomendations on makin his car look cool. It is my opinion that it would look totally awesome with all that stuff. fo serious
trust me im calm just telling the facts

yah chill out kid lola

ur jealous that i no more about cars than u , if u ever wana race for a few grand come to wauwatosa , Wisconsin

and ill show u a good race, u stupid faggot

thanks to everyone else tho

hahahha, my car would KILL ur noob car anyday. Next summer I WILL come to wisconsin and own ur noob ass and win a couple grand in the process. U couldnt even figure out wtf an oil cap was???

What do you run with ur accord? an 18 second quarter mile???

If ur serious about the race for a couple of g's give me ur adress.

What work do you have done? and high 14's isnt anything special. Did ur painted valve cover give u some magic horsepower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back