taking off the valve cover for my 91 accord, a few tips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
"dont start shit" oh, hardy har har!

were the crap are the mods here? this guy is giving people bad rep just because he can!?!? lol... wow. congrats to a well monitored site

cry about it all you wont then there just gona read back through the post and see you needed it then give you more bad rep lol

oh yeah, crying because I lost 1 rep point. wait... what do they get me, oh that's right... NOTHING!!!

Except if you have 108... all that says is I'm 28 and I spend wayyyyy to much effing time on this website. You know if you spent as much time working on cars as you did on this site, you actually might be a good mechanic, instead of sitting here trying to take away rep points of people that really could car less about some arbitrary number on a honda site.

oh yeah, crying because I lost 1 rep point. wait... what do they get me, oh that's right... NOTHING!!!

Except if you have 108... all that says is I'm 28 and I spend wayyyyy to much effing time on this website. You know if you spent as much time working on cars as you did on this site, you actually might be a good mechanic, instead of sitting here trying to take away rep points of people that really could car less about some arbitrary number on a honda site.
your right i wish i knew about cars i really need to start working on hondas and stop making stuff up.

hahah sry tech but yah who cares about those stupid points?

i mean u got 108?

u mihgt i guessbut not many others do
lol

no ofence

Number 1, 91, you're being a total kissass. Number 2, Lolatu made some snide comments. Number 3, Kermit kinda pounced on Ahhvtec. And number 4, I think Ahhvtec was a little trigger-happy. End of story.

points are given or taken away if you help someone. and the more you have the more rep power you have the more you can be counted on, and the more e power you have lol, like that kid neg repped me and it did nt do a darn thing to my power level buti took him down a few, and i will take him all the way to the red if he dont watch it, but hey this is all e power what else can we do lol.

Number 1, 91, you're being a total kissass. Number 2, Lolatu made some snide comments. Number 3, Kermit kinda pounced on Ahhvtec. And number 4, I think Ahhvtec was a little trigger-happy. End of story.
naa read it again he contradicted himself he got what he needed

I'm just saying that was more pointless than one of my fights, and that's saying a lot.

Read this again^^^^ this fight blows. I don't think you did anything wrong by taking his points away, but you were kind of tyrannic about it. That's all.

lolatu came in here his first post bashing someone, i bashed him back for it. then kermit said that i needed to shut up that lolatu was clearly making fun of the guy, witch is dumb because i knew that thats why i was bashing him. so kermit started bashing me for no reason i even gave him a few chances to slow his roll, but no he still wanted to talk shit for no reason thats why i bashed the first guy for shit talking when its not needed here. its a thread about painting a valve cover. and if either one says another thing i will put them in the red because thats all i can do im not a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back