Talk about knee draggin...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
suz-gsf1200-01-bikepics-37267.jpg

dAmN y0!!!1! i JuSt sAw tEh mAdD JDM aMbEr c0rNerZ 0n tEh ge0!!!!

sHiT iZ mAdD tItEEEEEEE y0!!!1!

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 13 2004, 02:20 AM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 13 2004, 02:15 AM
lol thats hilarious!

Isn't that a Geo (chevy) Metro???

:yes:

:worthy:

back when i worked 80 hours a week i started researching ways to make my 91 Geo fast...you know, faster than it's stock 0-60 in 16 seconds. :bo: :bo:

....then I wrecked my car. :(

...after I did that, I found out that there's an actual turbo 1.5(?)L Sprint motor out there that bolts right in. There's a guy running 13s in Florida in his Geo Storm.

:worthy: :worthy: that guy.

so....what does he do when he wants to turn right?

E-Brake to groin? :ph34r:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 13 2004, 08:16 AM
:lol: That's freeking awsome, wonder if the guy had trouble not keep a straight face while doig that.

haha i bet he's smiling ear to ear in that picture...I just wanna know how the fuck is he hanging on? lol

:werd:

I love that pic!

I'm sure they just did it standing still with someone picking up the car on the other side....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for thinking that up

I'm sure they just did it standing still with someone picking up the car on the other side....
You can kinda see that his eyes are looking ahead and not at the camera...good attention to detail...

If this is for real, that guy owns us all

reasons why that pic is not "real"

(ie: they took it standng still)

cars dont lean in when cornering (they lean out)
and everything in the pic is way too smooth... no speed bluring on anything... you can even see the tread on the tires crystal clear

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 13 2004, 06:56 PM
you can even see the tread on the tires crystal clear

Exactly. That's the dead giveaway.

Back