tampa = f0x0red

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy shit : we landed on the moon! :)

I'm in a tropical storm right now, going to go skimming in a little bit.

This shit has been out there for a week or so.

Originally posted by tab@Aug 12 2004, 09:50 AM
I'm glad I live on the west coast, we don't have to deal with this shit.
[post=376005]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Anyone from the Madiera beach/St. Petersburg area? My parents condo is gonna be fuct.

Yeah, I thought I had some shit laced with crack, I went out and smoked a onie while it was a class 2, came back and it was a class 4. :huh:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 13 2004, 02:34 PM
fuckin A!

went from a mid class 2 this morning, to a 2/3 border line at noon, and now its a class 4!!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rricane_charley

tampa is going to get it's ass kicked.

good luck down there hommies
[post=376444]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!!!!

fuckin class 4 comming ... millions being evacuated

and this asshat is out parasurfing
r2309285352.jpg

I am sure she is in a safe place, they evacuated I think like 800,000 people.

Charley made land fall on Sanabel Island and they say winds are 145mph.

Where I am at there is literally no wind, and luckly for us it just graced us.

Being in a hurricane is not that bad, basically just like a long ass thunderstorm. Whoever stayed in Tampa is FUCKED, because they are going to close down all the bridges for probably 7-10 days.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 13 2004, 03:19 PM
Wow that sucks. I'd take an earthquake over a hurricane or tornado anyday.
[post=376488]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry...I'd take a Typhoon, Hurricane, waterspout, tornade over any earthquake...

I was near Kobe when the ground shook, and I lived in Okinawa when all the typhoons hit every year, and Florida for the freak tornade that just happened to be at my front door...and I was holding a sliding glass door while it went in front of my face.....

Wind, Rain, Lightening, and all that is not as bad as the ground under you moving like a fregging bumpy conveyor belt on steriods...

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 13 2004, 04:49 PM
Whoever stayed in Tampa is FUCKED, because they are going to close down all the bridges for probably 7-10 days.
[post=376513]Quoted post[/post]​

Really? Will the bridges in Tampa be damaged that badly? I haven't heard that on the news down here...

Hey I'm so impressed that Florida rainstorms always have lightning associated with them...

Back