tampa = f0x0red

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not so much damaged- as under water due to the surf

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 13 2004, 05:44 PM
not so much damaged- as under water due to the surf
[post=376538]Quoted post[/post]​

So the foundations of the Tampa bridges will need to be checked out then? Hmmm... I'm planning on heading back up north late Monday starting along I-75. Caesare's Pizza in Tampa is awesome! And there is a great deli/bakery nearby too.

Earthquakes are brutal, when I lived in anchorage for a year I was in the computer lab at the dorms and a 5.2 ripped through, the worst part is they come from nowhere.

Atleast in a hurricane you have like two weeks notice, shit sometimes even a month when some storm is developing off the coast of africa.

charley just skipped Tampa, and is 1 hour away from Orlando, they said the hit is going to hit orlando.

and also they said it's going to make a second land fall up the coast in georgia/n/s/carolinas.

damn, i hope all the tampa folks didn't go to orlando :ph34r:

I saw they are expecting it to cut across florida re enter the gulf stream, and head towards delaware, new jeresy(me) and new york area.... when it makes landfall in this area its expected to be a cat. 2

charley was a bunch of bullshit

<---------- glad he didn't go east like a bunch of the other fuckers did HAHAHA!!!!

Back