Tanabe exhaust question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok,

ive got a tanabe racing medallion cat back and i HATE the way it looks. Sounds okish, but rather loud. my question is do they sell the back section of the hyper spec seperately from the cat back? and if so, will the back section bolt up to my existing cat back piping from the racing spec? that would be so nice to just swap out the axle back section and have it bolt up. if this wont work im considering selling my racing medallion complete system and having custom piping with a world sport or hyper spec muffler. i love the look of the big ass stock muffler can look with a nice tip. not into the tube can thing... oooooooooooooogly!

any thought welcome. budget is tight. i also need new headers. got the s&s ones repoed from my faggit brother.

thinking any carb eo'd headers (liv in san diego.. fucking cali sucks) and then custom piping with the cat welded in below the car instead of the fag style cat manifold thats on these stocks. not to mention the piping is like 2 cm around. uhg. nice free flowing exhaust in a choke hold by the stock manifold SUCKS!

Back