tanabe hyper medallion universal tuner muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

greenteg2k00

tanabe tuner hyper muffler, only 1 day used, selling for $100 please guys buy it from me i spend a lot of money finding the right exhaust

Jesus fucking Christ, stop messing around and just get RS*R ExMag street cat-back already. If the hyper medallion is too loud for your sensitive ears, the ExMag will be just the ticket.

STOP wasting your freakin money! :angry: You need to just buy a full cat-back exhaust that's 50 state street legal made for your particular car. The brand manufacturer will tell you if it's 50 state legal. Go with a full catback system with the pipes and everything if you're having no luck with the universal types.

Geez!

please guys buy it from me i spend a lot of money finding the right exhaust

Are you telling us that you go out and buy a muffler, if you dont like you sell it and buy a differant one, wtf

Out of 74 posts i think 45 of them are about trying to sell one of his mufflers. And after 20 people told him to get the rs*r maybe he would have realized " hey i should get the rs*r full exaust.." But no he has to be :gayflag:

Back