Tanabe or 5Zigen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EFCivicSi

I have more or less decided on the exhaust for my EF Si. I would just like some input on which of these two brands to get.

I haven't heard the 5Zigen in person but i've heard the Tanabe and the Tanbe ounds like complete and utter ass. That shit is so fucking loud it's ridiculous. Maybe it was that particulae Tanabe I heard but all he Tanabe's i've heard, on any car, they've been loud.

IMO, if you want decents gains with minimal noise, go with an RS*R Ex Mag.

rsr is quiet, but i could still hear my friends gsr pass me doing 80 in third gear.

Good sounding exhausts, in no particular order, are RS*R ExMag, Apex World Sport, and GReddy SP. I've actually gotten compliments from V8 guys on the tone of my SP.

I've looked at all of those. They all look nice but which one would sound the best on the car? I know everyone has their own opinions but i just need some solid advice. The one I'm leaning toward is either the RS*R or the Apex'i.

see thats the hard choice. if im choosing between the two...id get the one thats cheaper. theyre almost in a dead heat.

if you have emissions tests in ky, then yes. if not, it just makes it louder and reduces back pressure.

Don't remove your CAT. Its stupid. It frees up maybe a hp or 2 at the most and increases the pollution from your car way more.

Back