Tard carts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_B16B

TARDCARTS Just a few tard carts from where i live, they think they are bad asses at the "lot" where ever one gets together but they are retarded. you judge for your self.

its strange that you mention that....i was thinking that lx would be nice if he didnt pawn it off as a viper lx. but ive got the LxR!!! hehe

the only one i liked was this one:

josh%20007.jpg

the rest was crap

s4039864a9eb22.jpg

Year/Make/Model
1999 Dodge Avenger

Description:
A 9 Year Old Child did the damage to my front bumper by throwing a pop can off a bridge hitting my car on the expressway below. Even though the police caught him and he admitted to trying to hit my car, his parents refuse to pay for the damages. They also refuse to give me their insurance information. On November 25th, I won the court case against the child and his parents, I am now waiting for them to fulfill the court order to pay for the repaint

DAMN...EVEN A 9 YEAR OLD KID KNOWS THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT LOLOLOL

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 22 2004, 11:49 PM
s4039864a9eb22.jpg

Year/Make/Model
1999 Dodge Avenger

Description:
A 9 Year Old Child did the damage to my front bumper by throwing a pop can off a bridge hitting my car on the expressway below. Even though the police caught him and he admitted to trying to hit my car, his parents refuse to pay for the damages. They also refuse to give me their insurance information. On November 25th, I won the court case against the child and his parents, I am now waiting for them to fulfill the court order to pay for the repaint

DAMN...EVEN A 9 YEAR OLD KID KNOWS THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT LOLOLOL

:lmao: :lmao:

a piece of me died when I saw the "INTEGRA" on juice.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 23 2004, 02:25 PM
mole1.jpg

mole.jpg

that looks really goddamn photoshopped to me.

Wheels clear, rear bumper fuzzy, no driver? I'd think youd be able to see even a small part of his arm or head leaning in a turn like that, big ass space under front wheel (which I might add, is pointing forward, not turned in like it should be) that's on the ground and the rear has no space and is, hmmm.suspect. Or maybe it's not even moving and it's all hydraulics, who cares?

It's like a real life version of the Icy Hot Stunnaz :D

Back