Tax Return: What are you going to do with it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Credit Cards. Car Payments.

:( But get me a head on my payments, and get some principle down.

finish my right arm sleeve, maybe start left or chest
new comp desk and chair
maybe paint my car
rest in the bank for a rainy day

since i haven't done my taxes yet, i have no idea how much if any i'm getting back. thus, i can't say what i will be doing with it.

finish my right arm sleeve, maybe start left or chest
now theres a good investment. ^_^ haha j/k

i was a 1099 employee at my last job. i'll be lucky if i don't have to PAY this year.

wtf did you do
lol

Dot com. Under Clinton, working in Manhattan and living in CT I was taxed at 42% when I left the area. Ultimately, I've been a consultant (1099) for 10 years. Taxes are a pain in the ass. So I did them quarterly. When I moved out of the area, I never paid any mind to the 1099 that came in from Kommander Klinton, and I owed $30,000 before I knew it. I have about $6000 left to pay between state and federal. And NY won't give me the $1000 or so it owes me for the past 7 years (They at one time owed me $8000 that I required a lawyer to get... and he promptly ate it all)

Now I'm W2, in an educational institution and lovin it.

a new suit and the rest in savings

BTW: Fuck all you people who knocked someone up/got knocked up and will get back $3,000 this year when you only worked 6-8 months... seriously... fuck you :die:

BTW: Fuck all you people who knocked someone up/got knocked up and will get back $3,000 this year when you only worked 6-8 months... seriously... fuck you :die:
LMFAO
the good old EIC...

I have something on my credit from a local utility company, that dates 1950.

Everytime someone talks to me about this, they say "Hey, you should call them and see if there is something they can do"

and I say "WOW ! HOLY FUCKING DOG SHIT! I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!" and I continue to stare at them, wide eyed, until they realise how goddam stupid they are.

LMFAO
the good old EIC...

I'm not playing

I've heard the argument "well you don't know how hard it is to raise a kid, we deserve the extra money"

well allow me to retort

Did I get to fuck her? No I didn't, so why don't you pay your own way and leave me and my tax dollars the fuck alone...

:die:

i dont get a pay check.. only my SSI/disability.. so i haven't gotten a tax return in about 4 yrs..

I'm not playing

I've heard the argument "well you don't know how hard it is to raise a kid, we deserve the extra money"

well allow me to retort

Did I get to fuck her? No I didn't, so why don't you pay your own way and leave me and my tax dollars the fuck alone...

:die:
ok, well all your tax dollars are going for your holy war...
have fun with that bill
your 5th generation might start paying off some principal

I claimed Exempt when I started working here because it was a temp job and I thought I'd be making less than $4000 total. The short quick job turned into a 2 year temp position though and I had forgotten all about my filing status. :p I was hired on full time after that two years ago and I'm still paying the back taxes. This should be the last year I need to pay though... 2 years with no taxes paid, 2 years losing out on a tax return to make it up... I guess it evens out. :)

Back