Tax Returns-Yay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol. yeah. my memory is going in my old age.

Actually I've seen both of them repeatedly.

im getting:

Fed: 1123
WV: 935
MD: like 200

i used turbo tax. i get a discount on the federal deluxe prep from my company. but not state. so i payed like 50 bucks for the fed and WV efile. it wouldnt let me do MD though, said i have to mail it in. this was my first year doing my own taxes, wasnt too bad, just took fucking forever. ill prob have my mom do my MD state shit cause i dont want to deal with sending it in.

i setup with direct deposit too, fed and WV were accepted, and i should have it in my bank by next week :)

9 g's is gangsta.. but I don't see why you guys don't withhold less and invest that money over a year instead.. insanity...

9 g's is gangsta.. but I don't see why you guys don't withhold less and invest that money over a year instead.. insanity...

My taxable income is based on a complex system of credits, non taxable allowances, a healthy dose of deductions and my wife's income. That shit Obama put into effect gave us a big boost, it was unforeseen. But yeah, I wasn't trying too lol

Back