TC Sportline?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
I'd just go with a neuspeed, because they don't cost much more, and you can find them used for a fair price. To me, that one looks pretty solid.

:thumbsdown: on that TC bar
poor design

i dont like where it is designed to mount to the strut towers... neuspeed has the best mounting locations that i have seen so far (mounts to the upper control arms, instead of to the top of the strut)
i also dont like the fact that there is one bolt per end holding the bar to the mounts... that will be a pivot point... ideally you want a solid bar... or at least one with 2+ bolts at the mounts

untill you start getting into the 3point bars that also connect to the firewall, neuspeed is the best one out there IMO

Alright, thanks a lot guys. I guess I'll just spend a few extra bucks and get the Neuspeed brace.

Thanks again! :D

i used to have one similar to that design... i ditched it and got a Neuspeed.. i can feel a complete difference..

:thumbsdown: on that TC bar
poor design

i dont like where it is designed to mount to the strut towers... neuspeed has the best mounting locations that i have seen so far (mounts to the upper control arms, instead of to the top of the strut)
i also dont like the fact that there is one bolt per end holding the bar to the mounts... that will be a pivot point... ideally you want a solid bar... or at least one with 2+ bolts at the mounts

untill you start getting into the 3point bars that also connect to the firewall, neuspeed is the best one out there IMO

I didn't notice the single pin holding it on. Good call.

Back