TE04H turbo for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stop posting this fucking thing in every thread. Now that you have it in the right place just keep bumping thing thread.

If you have it on ebay, just wait and get what you get from there.

good chance of it, probably why he's trying to get rid of it so bad. he's been spamming the hell out of the board trying to sell this thing.

actualy its nice and i will take it back if it dont work. i dont need it so why would i want it setting in my garage when someone else could use it retard.

dude the te04h turbo is literal turd. it is the worst turbo you could use to do a home made turbo setup. Which is why the 3000gt and dodge stealth come with two of them. maxes out at 11 psi....yeah shaft play? $15 max. By the way bro, talking shit to respected members of this site is not a good way to get parts sold.

Last edited:
Specially PM'ing me about your grenaded turbo claiming it doesnt make boost because you dont have the missing link blocking your map sensor. That my friend....is retarded. I didnt even see you calling us retarded until after the PM of course. Seriously....dont fucking pm me about what you did to yourself man. You posted on here stating it doesnt boost then you try to sell it....retarded, I think so :)

Back