1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teacher beats student (video)

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Cashizslick, May 13, 2010.

1. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

That teacher probably worked with or has a mentally challenged child. Probably got tired of others laughing at them and lost it.

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

that was a teacher?
    teachers never looked like that at my school

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Well I am very pleased that the classroom was full of teachers as well as students and they allowed a 13 year old to get his ass beat.

5. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

B-o-l-o-g-n-a
    He's obviously messing around with the kid and someone video taped it with their phone. Who knows whats going on but IF he is an actual teacher....he's in a whole lot of trouble....even for messing around. He was NOT beating him up. The kid was in the fetal position the whole time and you could tell he was joking around. You'd have to be pretty dense to not see that...or never been in a real fight/beat down

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  6. chestercheeto48

chestercheeto48 Senior Member VIP

Female teacher

7. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

She is a bull then lmao

8. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

Now if you listen to the end of the video. Apparently the male student that got his ass kicked, tried to punch out a female student. Theres ALOT of facts that are missing here. The kid isn't going to admit he was up to no good, or tried to do anything wrong. He's just going to sit there and whine that he got his ass beat for not having any of the following: respect for his peers or manners in general. IF this were my kid and I found out he was trying to punch a girl for any other reason other than self defense, then bravo to the teacher. Obviously I wasn't teaching the kid well enough.

9. hondarin

hondarin Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer. VIP

I don't think a teacher should ever take this kind of approach to disciplining a minor. However, by the look of the mother, I would feel pretty safe in placing a bet that she is not a good mother, and is probably on some sort of drugs or alcohol. So, while I don't find it hard to believe that the student was in fact up to something that warranted extreme discipline, it should not have been administered by the teacher in that way.

10. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

Like I said, this is a P.E teacher. The kid could of been a little shit head for the entire year and no other discipline that probably was administrated worked and the teacher could of gotten to the last straw. Right now all we see is this kid getting his ass beat. Yes it could of been alittle extreme, but he probably needed it.

11. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

teacher did a shitty job
    if youre gonna get in trouble for it, might as well do it right

12. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

kid probably deserved it.
    if you listen, you can hear somebody say in the background something that sounded like: "he tried to get that girl"
    or some shit like that. its very distorted. but makes me think he was doing much more than "laughing" at a special needs student.

glad to see that somebody is doing what needs to be done to punish children.

13. damien360kl

damien360kl New Member

although i believe that a male should never hit a female (doesnt matter what age) this was just completely wrong you can see in the beginning of the video he thinks its a joke cuz hes smiling but when he realizes whats going on ( and you can see by his facial expression) he really is scared. and how can you say she wasnt beating him up? i pretty sure she really kicked him and at the end shes hitting him with a closed fist. if your going to punish a child then so be it, but find another way to do it other than beating the shit out of him. and if anyone really needed to beat that child it would have to be his mother and not a teacher.

14. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

no child should be beaten by an authority figure. ever. it undermines everything. kids whupping up on each other isn't the best either, but at least it's a bit more fair.

:shrug:

15. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

I'd vote to give her teacher of the year, but she didn't really land any good shots so I'm not sure if the kid learned anything.

16. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

My Dad choked out one of his teachers in high school.

17. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

My dad could choke out your dad

18. 92stoccord

92stoccord Big Member VIP

Seriously. I never understood that.

Kid:*Smack*
    Parent:*Smack* Don't hit people.

19. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

Ok there Chuck Norris Lite

20. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

Can't see the vid on my phone, but I can tell you the personal frustration of schools having no ability to disipln children. I am going through some things, behaviourly, with my child. My son does not behaiv well at school, but does respond well to corperal punishment, and the school legealy can't do it even with my blessing. I have even spoke with my lawyer about it, and leagly they can't. WTF is this world coming to that you can't spank children for misbehaving

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted