Teacher beats student (video)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Putting all the bad kids in one class is a bad idea. When I was in middle school they had this and that's where the most fights happen. It seemed like putting them in that "class" gave them a excuse for misbehaving and getting away with it.

i say you just do like they used to do for a very long time:
child insists on misbehaving, not wanting to learn, not wanting to attempt to be a non pain in the ass.
kick him out of school.
its not the teachers responsibility to put up with his shit.
give them however many chances to straighten up, try to work with the parents, if it yields no good results, then the little fucker has no reason being there making it impossible for other kids to learn, and making school a hated place for them.

this would take care of the bullying problems that the media keeps talking about too.
this whole law of "no child left behind" poisoned an already ill system.
they forced the hand of teachers to keep the shitty kids (the bad apple if you will) in the classes with the good kids (the bunch of good apples)

the old adage stands true: one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

they need to throw these little fucks out on their asses like they used to.
they too stupid to pass to the next class, and they show their frustration through disturbing others trying to learn? by bullying the smarter more behaved kids? by constantly belittling the teachers authority?

toss them the fuck out, let them start their career as criminals early.
or, maybe with not being in school, in a situation that only breeds aggravation and outward behavior, they may have an opportunity to find a job that fits them. this is where a lot of them will go, they will find the jobs that suit them and therefor making them a benefit to society instead of a nuisance.

or we can just take them out back and shoot them, either way would be fine with me. we'll call it population control and cleansing of the IQ pool.

when i was young i was a little hellion .. my grandma is old fashioned and she'd have me go grab the ripest limb off the tree and she'd woop my ass.. lol.. it was only when me and my cousin got together though.. otherwise we were both angels.. by my mom, because of my grades, i got grounded a lot.. lol.. its not that i didnt know the stuff, i just didnt want to do it.. didnt interest me one bit.. i'd rather go ride my bike, skateboard, whatever.. but my mom never spanked me, but she also didnt buy me everything i wanted... why? because i didnt deserve it..

she'd have me go grab the ripest limb off the tree and she'd woop my ass..

Get out there and cut me a switch !

that SUX.

I got punished all the time when i was a kid. My parents used physical punishment until it was no longer effective and then they attempted to render me remorseful via psychological (i.e. non-physical) punishment (loss of something, ect). I used to climb out my bedroom window and onto the garage, jimmy open the back door and steal my own bike when i was grounded.

As I look back, it was good that I was punished a lot. Some kids will NEVER change no matter how much they are punished, however this does not mean you do not punish them. I am now able to live a structured, responsible life. Thank God for parents who dont give up on their kids.

i say you just do like they used to do for a very long time:
child insists on misbehaving, not wanting to learn, not wanting to attempt to be a non pain in the ass.
kick him out of school.
its not the teachers responsibility to put up with his shit.
give them however many chances to straighten up, try to work with the parents, if it yields no good results, then the little fucker has no reason being there making it impossible for other kids to learn, and making school a hated place for them.

this would take care of the bullying problems that the media keeps talking about too.
this whole law of "no child left behind" poisoned an already ill system.
they forced the hand of teachers to keep the shitty kids (the bad apple if you will) in the classes with the good kids (the bunch of good apples).

I can relate to your opinion on the "bad apple" But the school system gives too many opportunities/chances for these students. The body in the class pays the wages (sort to speak) and, as a reprocussion, the student will see that the accountability is almost non-existent. What happens to him? In most cases he will push the bundaries and manipulate situations to his liking (quite the education....huh?). The final outcome is a variety of councelors/teachers/phycologists/parents/etc meeting to talk witht the student about the problems....only to have him shrug his shoulders to every question. They'll do this multiple times and take time away from everyone to come up with non-abrasive solutions. These solutions focus on things that are making him not pay attention. A.D.H.D. anyone? (man I hate that one). They will look into all the options that deal with him possibly having a learning disorder, (behavior and decisions he makes are hardly ever a focus of these meetings).

Sadly, schools can only control what happens at the school and can only re-enforce thsoe rules during school hours. If a parent doens't have a strong structure of rules at home....kiss it all goodbye. If a parent is weak and lets their child off punishment (b/c its simply too much work or they are too soft) then it gives him another lesson in the void of accountability in his life.

The best case scenario is the student is finally taken out of the school and put into a continuation school that dumbs down all the content (don't get mad if any of you went to continuation school...its dumbed down...period). Much less is asked of them (at these schools....independent study too) and they are put into adulthood with a limited sense of responsibility and accountability.

This is only my opinion...and I was raised by a family that had high expectations for me.....held me to doing my best and cracked me upside the head when I acted like a little piece of shit.

Last edited:
I can relate to your opinion on the "bad apple" But the school system gives too many opportunities/chances for these students. The body in the class pays the wages (sort to speak) and, as a reprocussion, the student will see that the accountability is almost non-existent. What happens to him? In most cases he will push the bundaries and manipulate situations to his liking (quite the education....huh?). The final outcome is a variety of councelors/teachers/phycologists/parents/etc meeting to talk witht the student about the problems....only to have him shrug his shoulders to every question. They'll do this multiple times and take time away from everyone to come up with non-abrasive solutions. These solutions focus on things that are making him not pay attention. A.D.H.D. anyone? (man I hate that one). They will look into all the options that deal with him possibly having a learning disorder, (behavior and decisions he makes are hardly ever a focus of these meetings).

Sadly, schools can only control what happens at the school and can only re-enforce thsoe rules during school hours. If a parent doens't have a strong structure of rules at home....kiss it all goodbye. If a parent is weak and lets their child off punishment (b/c its simply too much work or they are too soft) then it gives him another lesson in the void of accountability in his life.

The best case scenario is the student is finally taken out of the school and put into a continuation school that dumbs down all the content (don't get mad if any of you went to continuation school...its dumbed down...period). Much less is asked of them (at these schools....independent study too) and they are put into adulthood with a limited sense of responsibility and accountability.

This is only my opinion...and I was raised by a family that had high expectations for me.....held me to doing my best and cracked me upside the head when I acted like a little piece of shit.

Rep'd

Putting all the bad kids in one class is a bad idea. When I was in middle school they had this and that's where the most fights happen. It seemed like putting them in that "class" gave them a excuse for misbehaving and getting away with it.

So what? Let them fight it out. Maybe if you lock them together in one room long enough they will kill each other and fix the problem for us.

Back