Teacher Fired for Appearing in Bikini

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe the fact that he uses double comma every time he pauses and it bugs the shit outta me. I thought ... was bad. I thought it was a mistake at first but apparently not. So what does ,, actually entitle... are you twitching? lol.

Maybe the fact that he uses double comma every time he pauses and it bugs the shit outta me. I thought ... was bad. I thought it was a mistake at first but apparently not. So what does ,, actually entitle... are you twitching? lol.
i use multiple commas in almost every single long post i make,,its just something i do

No, nothing grammatical. Just in what he said, or is saying. On the one hand, offering a strong opinion about how someone's good looks distracts the learning process, but on the other hand considering other's "Rights". It's an unfair world, and this type of decision / indecision is part of the problem. And while it doesn't matter to anyone what Injen thinks, it does matter in his own decisions moving forward.

I think about shit like this ALL THE TIME which is how I've developed such... alternate... thoughts.

If the only reason for her getting fired was because of the bikini thing, then that is just plain stupid. Who gives a shit what she does on her own time. Is she hooking her self and that fishing company out at the school? Is she telling her students to patron the place?

I would not mind knocking around her fun bags either.

No, nothing grammatical. Just in what he said, or is saying. On the one hand, offering a strong opinion about how someone's good looks distracts the learning process, but on the other hand considering other's "Rights". It's an unfair world, and this type of decision / indecision is part of the problem. And while it doesn't matter to anyone what Injen thinks, it does matter in his own decisions moving forward.

I think about shit like this ALL THE TIME which is how I've developed such... alternate... thoughts.

Exactly.

I think I remember her being a biology teacher...

Celerity:

Critical thinking is no longer a great part of the american education system unless you have attended some sort of university, not some online crap, and learned to write. Even then a lot of times people barely make it through said writing requirements and/or immediatly forget what they have learned.

Also the english language is no longer taught as it once was. I am particularly perturbed how people seem to say dived instead of dove, or drived instead of drove. Perhaps I am a dramatic or a romatic but saying strided into a room lacks in the face of saying strode...

Education in america is wholly targeted at aquiring job skills to earn money and be "successful." Academics are practically sophmoric these days. How many parents are upset if a kid wants to study art history or philosophy? It is as though a child just justify going to a "liberal arts" college instead of learning a trade or engineering. I myself often get asked why I am finishing a BA in English Lang/Lit because it is a "waste of time."

I can forgive continuing education programs somewhat in that they are geared specifically towards attaining skills for people in current jobs. It is not easy to earn any other sort of degree at night.

In summation you should just accept these things and learn to relax a bit. If you cannot relax I suggest you find employment as a talk show host or perhaps a columnist of some kind. You obviously have strong opinions and need a place to vent them.

Now if I may step out of the ivory tower of education for a moment...

She got fired cause she never went to work, probably a good reason. The media snatched it up (no pun intended) cause they got a great shot of her boobies. Instead of going off on a diatribe about how the media bends/manufactures the truth for headlines/sales I will say this...

Nice jugs, thanks for brining them to my attention :D

Last edited:
Excellent post. I do foam at the mouth quite a bit.

Envy.jpg

Back