Teacher rapes 14 year old student

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are you saying you railed your feamle teacher at 14? or you got pounded in the ass by the gay gym teacher? I dont know a 14 year old that would've turned down this offer.

my 7th grade teacher was hot as hell. She had the right grade to teach. It was before boys thought that anyone older was hot (most kids are just begining to learn about the oppisite sex). I didn't think much of her when I had here but I saw here the year I graduated at a ski trip (all the ski clubs in our school district went to the same hill on the same day) and holy shit was she hot. Tall skinny blonde with the hot teacher kind of look.

In highschool, the teacher that I would want to nail would be my speach teacher. My normal teacher for speech ended up taking a semester off for miternatiy leave so the school provided a sub. for the rest of the semester. Straight out of college, graduated from UofM the year before. She was hot as hell.

I was doing the grown up when I was twelve, i would hit that shit and been one happy little motherfucker. I woulda been with that bitch under the bleachers everyday at lunch. Who needs lunch when you can get some ass.

read the rest, maybe not that teacher but a semi normal one that likes little boys...woulda been ok with me, if she didnt try rammin a broom up my ass or somethign

Originally posted by swanny@Dec 2 2004, 08:05 PM
Are you saying you railed your feamle teacher at 14? or you got pounded in the ass by the gay gym teacher?
[post=425327]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure:

I'm not sure if this is OK to poke fun at. I mean, I'm going to hell anyway, but....

must.... resist.... temtation....

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 2 2004, 08:28 PM
Why didnt this ever happen to me?
[post=425347]Quoted post[/post]​

Would YOU rape yourself? :p

yeah. None of us would have boned this when we were 14...
lafave_debra_bike.jpg

riiiiiiiiiiight!!

You gotta ask yourself though...

what the fuck is wrong with her, to fuck a 14 year old? I mean shit, she's decently attractive...I'd fuck her in an instant. Might hafta spray some bug-b-gon on that shit, but still...

You'd think she could at LEAST hit up the 11th grade to find some ass....

I hear some stuff like that is genetic. Like that (spelling) Mary Kay Laterno. Her father had an affair with one of his students (from what I remember).

I guess she was all about availabilty. :huh:

Originally posted by ahedau+Dec 2 2004, 08:51 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 2 2004, 8:28 PM
But, its not rape if they are willing

its statatory rape even if the minor is willing.

In Fl, a 14 year old is too young to legally give consent. i.e. statatory rape

Yea, I figured that.

Blanco
@Dec 2 2004, 08:48 PM
Actually, my 14 year old female babysitter molested me for almost a year from eight to nine years old. It stopped being cool and a case of "can't rape the willing" when I grew up and realized exactly what happened. A woman molesting a young boy/girl is no different than a man molesting a young girl/boy and it will have the same negative mental effects. You all condemn the latter and cheer the former. Doing so is flat out hypocricy.

Sorry to hear that you were... dont know how to put that. Sorry that happened to you. Im not trying to be a hyprocrti, but if I were confronted by my teacher asking for sex at 14 I dont think I would have said no. That's all Im saying. Im not defending the others or saying its right. At 14 I had the sex scravings of a 40 year old.

Back