Teacher rapes 14 year old student

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 2 2004, 08:48 PM-->
@Dec 2 2004, 08:05 PM
Are you saying you railed your feamle teacher at 14? or you got pounded in the ass by the gay gym teacher? I dont know a 14 year old that would've turned down this offer.
[post=425327]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, my 14 year old female babysitter molested me for almost a year from eight to nine years old. It stopped being cool and a case of "can't rape the willing" when I grew up and realized exactly what happened. A woman molesting a young boy/girl is no different than a man molesting a young girl/boy and it will have the same negative mental effects. You all condemn the latter and cheer the former. Doing so is flat out hypocricy.
[post=425371]Quoted post[/post]​

You were 8 and 9. Being raped at 8 and 9 is different than being 14-16 and old enough to enjoy getting your rocks off and the act. I dont know what 14year old boy would turn down sex, other than maybe being afraid of diseases, pregnancy, or being caught.

I too experienced something like you did, at that age or around it, and yes to think back it is terrible and not something that I would really want to do at that age, but if I were 14 and the lady was attractive I definately wouldn't turn it down.

*Not meant as an argument, just meant to show the difference between 8 and 9 and 14. In the end age is just a number and its obviously more in the mindset but I think most fairly well developed 14 year old would hit it.

I didnt mean to be an ass, nor to stir up unwanted memories, but at fourteen I would've hit that. I also agree it's sick and she should be punished.

Originally posted by swanny@Dec 2 2004, 09:18 PM
I didnt mean to be an ass, nor to stir up unwanted memories, but at fourteen I would've hit that. I also agree it's sick and she should be punished.
[post=425402]Quoted post[/post]​

Well apparently the kid wasn't too keen on it, so it wasnt even enjoyable for him. Its one thing for it to be enjoyable its another thing, to be a full out 'rape'.

Well, I'm told I act like a 14 year old all the time. I would be right up her alley. RIGHT up in there. HARD... and DEEP... she'd like it.

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff, though, guys.

ahs the child actually told his side of the story is it all what hte media says. Has the kid been like "dude I didnt like it, i wanted her to stop" or wasit his parents that said that

I'm going to sound even more like an ass now but 20 bucks says this kid develops some weird ass fetishes, becomes a pedophile or is gay.

And no Blanco, I wasn't referring to whether or not you enjoyed it. I was referring to whether or not said kid enjoyed it.

Back