Teachers are awesome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hated school, I hated teachers. Loved college and my tech training in the military. It wasn't the authority, I was just in a system where the majority of the "educators" took personal satisfaction in asserting themselves mentally above minor children (wow big task there).

here is a list of "coincidences" which occured to teachers while they had me in class...

6th grad english teacher: Rushed to hopitol for a nervous breakdown early in the morning, later required an angio-plasty and a stint

8th grade writing teacher: Hospitolized for nearly a week with stomach ulcers, no prior history of problems. Wife subsituted for him while he was gone, and said "My Gregory is sick". Female friend of mine asked her if he had a yeast infection, in front of the class.

and last but not least!

Senior Year govt teach: God I hated this man, he was an idoit, had the mind frame of a 19 year old jock well into his 50's. Hope you enjoyed your quintuple bypass you asshat...

Band FTW. Nothing beats a horrible teacher like a horrible band teacher. I know all too well.

Back