Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

350 whp d16z6 huh... how much you $$$ you dumping into that.....

Turbo kit - $3,000

internals - $2-3,000

machining costs.......fuck that not even gonna think about it.

I dunno maybe I'll settle for a 220 whp turbo tune on stock internals if it feels fast enough :). I also gotta get a few small dents removed and a new paint job, fix up interior buy better rims etc.

Turbo kit - $3,000

internals - $2-3,000

machining costs.......fuck that not even gonna think about it.

I dunno maybe I'll settle for a 220 whp turbo tune on stock internals if it feels fast enough :). I also gotta get a few small dents removed and a new paint job, fix up interior buy better rims etc.

Got money??? Damn
Money must grow on trees for you, good luck with your build.
We need to get back on this topic though... NO THREADJACKING
I have the mods backs :)

Got money??? Damn
Money must grow on trees for you, good luck with your build.
We need to get back on this topic though... NO THREADJACKING
I have the mods backs :)

HAHAHAHA oh shit. Money? hahaha I wish. I'm completely broke except the $900 I have saved up towards my z6 swap I'm almost there and that's after a month saving. I make minimum wage! That's why I'll probably settle for 220 whp with stock internals :). Thanks for the luck I'll need it.

Right, no threadjacking so back on topic:

This build is badass but I still say it needs boost :D:D.

HAHAHAHA oh shit. Money? hahaha I wish. I'm completely broke except the $900 I have saved up towards my z6 swap I'm almost there and that's after a month saving. I make minimum wage! That's why I'll probably settle for 220 whp with stock internals :). Thanks for the luck I'll need it.

Right, no threadjacking so back on topic:

This build is badass but I still say it needs boost :D:D.

He can't run boost he is in the all motor class..... Did you read this whole thread????
Damn Noobs j/k

But still...a boosted fully built K come on.... He'd have much less competition in a boosted class with that kind of build and one of the fastest Hondas in the world :). Juuuuuuust my honest opinion, not trying to make you change your mind homey :). Ok maybe I am..

ok he has built a all motor car for a reason maby he dosent have the extra money for the suspension and safety equpment to have a competive turbo car or maby he just likes to be na that is why there are na and power adder classes and there are weight breaks and every thing else to keep clases competive did you know that a k series car has to weigh more than a b series car geez leave the guy alone and let him build what he wants.

ok he has built a all motor car for a reason maby he dosent have the extra money for the suspension and safety equpment to have a competive turbo car or maby he just likes to be na that is why there are na and power adder classes and there are weight breaks and every thing else to keep clases competive did you know that a k series car has to weigh more than a b series car geez leave the guy alone and let him build what he wants.

i have ran many turbo hondas before but not a k car, i have resource to go that route i had my buddy who offered to trade me shells, his car is set up for mid 9's (cage, parachute, etc) for the street class nhra/idrc/boti, so i could have gone turbo but i wanted to try all motor for once... originally i started with a k20a2 swap with no intentions of competing, i just wanted to go k after doing a lot of research i decided to do it. hell after i had the k20a2 running i almost turbo'd it but i passed that up to go 2.4L with bolt ons and a mild build, after i tried it, it was awesome to see how much power a mild build did. right off the bat i was one of the top competitors in the class, i made the top 8 out of a ton of all motor cars... so this made me want to push the myself in this class, so this time around the motor is a lot bigger, itb's, head port, higher compression and suspension and much much more... also with skunk2 behind me i hope to do better this year... so no it's not that i cant afford turbo my block is sleeved so i could do it if i wanted to... but ever since i switched to all motor it has been a whole different world for me... i love it.... the build up is a blast...

Will you please let me know when your first race is I would love to see that thing in person, even if it is in SD I will drive down.

stopped by the shop to check on the whip only got to snap one pic... windows are off

IMG00293.jpg

hey guys hope you all had a safe 4th.... figured i update with some pics of parts that came in but i didn't post up sorry some are dusty from sitting in my garage... i get my pistons, crank, and rods next week for sure... i'll post pics as soon as it comes in....

just got these to match my seats
IMG00311.jpg

cf mugen style front lip
IMG00318.jpg

IMG00314.jpg

IMG00313.jpg

IMG00312.jpg

IMG00315.jpg

IMG00317.jpg

IMG00320.jpg

IMG00321.jpg

Beautiful build. Its inspiring to see something like this going on. Makes me want to go out and wrench on my car, even though there's no wrenching to be done. lol. Good luck with the racing man, not that you'll need it with a build like that.

Beautiful build. Its inspiring to see something like this going on. Makes me want to go out and wrench on my car, even though there's no wrenching to be done. lol. Good luck with the racing man, not that you'll need it with a build like that.

haha... thanks man... some times i dont feel like updating cause im not sure if ppl care... but i do it anyways in hopes this build up is being useful to some ppl and to show everyone that anyone is capable of doing big things, when i first went k20a2 i told a local shop owner i wanted to go k20/k24 he said " hahaha, yeah right you'll never go k20/k24" that jerk didnt know me to well.... you dont need to own a shop to do it big, you jus need big dreams... about 1-2 months after he said this to me i had my mild build k20/k24 and i went faster than any of his k swapped eg's at the events..... and now my new k20/k26, well lets jus see what happens... and i'm not doing this cause of one person no thats not it, i simply do it cause i love it... simply read my sig...:) thanks for the good luck wish...

fuck yea!!.. nice!!! .. cant wait to see this thing.. i'm down to make a trip to SD to see it run also..

damn i wish i had a digi cam i would post my project car so you would see how its coming along loving this building its almost the same build im doing with turbo im suppose to be doing 9.

Back