Team Dynamics Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey any of you heard of team dynamics? i was just wondering if their rims (or lighweight rims in general) are worth it? the wheel is the pro race 1 weighs 13 lbs for a 15" and 15 lbs for a 17" (cast aluminum ) cost is $128 and $158 per rim to me those numbers sound good (especially the price) but what do you think?

Yes, I have heard of them. I know one guy that had some and he never had any complaints but that is the only person I know of. I thought his wheels were pretty nice personally.

Peace*

I just got some black 15" team dynamic pro race wheels. Put Falken 512 tires(205/50/15) on. They work really great on my hatchback...and no one around me has them yet. B)

anyone got any pictures or a site that sells these? I'm interested to see what they look like

team dynamics racing

i know this sounds hard to believe but in my area even the whole import thing hasn't caught on yet (damn hicks) so i bet i'll have the only ones for miles around B)
you say you got falkens on yours but i was wondering about the sumitomo tires on TireRack.com i've heard that they're a great tire for cheap and they have the size i want

Back