Team Reckless? sacramento

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

B20VTECRX

a couple of weeks ago, I headed out to tracy. There were these Hmong guys, Team Reckless, that all drives 5th gen civics with ITR, GSR swaps. They were kickin ass that night running all motor. Especially the built white hatch. Anybody know them? i mean, do they have a shop or ssomething? I got my ass kicked by their B20.

First of all, Team reckless is one of the notorious racing teams in sac. They´re a bunch of smart guys. I don´t know why you even bother to race them. Even SVP can`t pull them out at CMI. to admit, i do fear them.

out of all of thier 36 cars (i think) 16 of them are hitting low to mid 12s full interior with slicks. I know them pretty well, my cousin is in the team.

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Feb 19 2004, 10:12 PM
out of all of thier 36 cars (i think) 16 of them are hitting low to mid 12s full interior with slicks. I know them pretty well, my cousin is in the team.

mid 12's NA?? damn thats fast

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Feb 19 2004, 10:12 PM

not bad i just wonder what they run without slicks. i am not a slicks fan but they are good times

whats your point, people run higher compression ratios wtih higher amoutns of boost asshat, lots of pros run it.

Lower CR for safety if you driving daily, something called detonation and melted pistons, thus with proper fuel as in over 110+, enough fuel, forged lower rotating assembly, I have seen as high as 10.5:1 with over 20lbs, so please SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND PUT YOUR FUCKING HAND DOWN YOU MORON THAT HAS NA IN HIS SIGN NAME.

please!!!!!!

DO my homework, I was racing cars probably when you were still popping zits and reading Tiger beat and jerking off of playboy.

Who is this assclown, please go back to Reckless racing bandwagon MORON!!!!

owned16.jpg

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 20 2004, 08:46 PM
DO my homework, I was racing cars probably when you were still popping zits and reading Tiger beat and jerking off of playboy.

Who is this assclown, please go back to Reckless racing bandwagon MORON!!!!

tiger beat :lol: you guys should bring this to the backlot aka http://www.101deals.com/forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back