Team Traction control open to new members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ep3moschini

I R T3H NO00Bz!
If anyone in the Worcester County area or withing reasonable driving distance is interested in joining our family. We are inviting you to meet with us in the next month. There are no dues but there are some costs you will need to cover. All Traction Control vehicles will have our team windshield banner. Team tee shirts are required and we have them made in bulk.

All Traction Control vehicles will enter 3 judged shows every show season. Your car will be viewed by myself and the other team president prior to your admission. If anyone is interested message Me or Matt.

My Home page : My Webpage

Matt's Home page:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=20679987

Private Member page (View pics)http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...5E2DB9312178689

lockshotgun.jpg

you've never told me where though.

you guys should come to bristol when the season starts again.

outdated cars that are faster and easier to tune.

i had the SLOWEST car at bristol, and i placed better than 65% of all the drivers who competed last year.

i suck at autox/karting :)

I have the fastest mirage on HondaSwap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Have you ever seen turbomirage run ?

well I have been in his car. . . it shure is slow as shit. . . he is a good driver im not going to hit him on that but im shure i can take him on the track. . . autox/drag/slolom . . .

The reason why I posted this was because my club i looking to expand. . were not all show as most of you think, were looking into doing racing events aswel, we were just looking for some local guys who enjoy all aspects of cars, just like we do. . . guess i looked in the wrong spot.

look joe, i have ABSOLUTELY no problems with you. you are a cool guy, and you are right my car is slow as shit (for now :wink:)

in your club, its more or less turbo awd vehicles, as far as ive seen with the exception of you and chris with your hondas. trust me I love hondas and your civic looks awesome. it is actually my favorite EP. its just that none of the NE guys are into bodykits and big wheels.

in a drag race, yes, hands down you will KILL me. on an autox track or slalom, the key to winning isnt having horsepower. its handling and control. that is one thing my antique does well, and everyone who runs at autocross in this area KNOWS the mirage. ive been to bristol and devens/ayer. it performs alot like a RWD car, and even more so with the added ST sway bar i nabbed from an integra. plus, ive been autox'ing for 3 years and karting for 2 so i know a thing or two :wink: and the CART standing show that. hell sometimes i get my ass handed to me by a triumph spitfire.

this year i will be atleast DOUBLE my curent horsepower, and i'll have R-compounds. it wont be as easy as you think. my motor goes well beyond normal bolt-ons. a stock turbo fwd dsm could take your car. now imagine the mirage (500lbs lighter atleast) with a bit more power than that, add the suspension and ultra-stickies, and ive got an easy shot at low 14's. this summer i'll be upgrading to a full coilover suspension, either PIC's or D2's.

i didnt say the things i did to knock the club. those cars are GORGEOUS in your club. i personally dont see the point of owning an STi that sits 2 inches off the ground.

Quoted post[/post]]

in your club, its more or less turbo awd vehicles, as far as ive seen with the exception of you and chris with your hondas. trust me I love hondas and your civic looks awesome. it is actually my favorite EP. its just that none of the NE guys are into bodykits and big wheels.

That is exactly why were looking for new people who would like to join up. . .

I wasn't asking you to put your car on MTV's pimp my ride. . . Were just looking for some cool new friends. . .

Back