Team Traction control open to new members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...6&..entry654976

Because of his incompotence I believe it will be my mission to kick his ass on the track and off the track. . .
(even though you deleted this)
Fuck this site its useless to me anyways. . . you all drive outdated cars. . .

Speaks volumes about your club. No thanks.

Well it seems that every time I post something on this sit I get flamed. . . wtf. . . ever since day one, thats not my clubs veiw either that is my veiw.

You threatened a good friend of mine and made a snide remark about our cars ? Wow. We must have hurt you badly. I'm sorry.

*looks around*......
:hiding:

Um...Joe? Chris? Uh....

I am a psuedo-member of Traction Control and I am good friends with Joe, and I am friends with Chris.
Yes, most of the members drive WRX's that cost more than 10 times the value of my car. Yes, a lot of them don't track them AT ALL. And by all, I mean basically everyone but me and Joe. Seriously.

As far as the group goes, they are good people - but I really don't think that anyone here would like to hang around with them. They love their cars, and will at any moment tout how much money they have put into them. Yes, it is thier investment, but sometimes it gets annoying. Anything with less than 2.0L of displacement, FWD,and anything less than showroom mint condition will have a hard time fitting in. Don't get me wrong, its a good group of friends - and I enjoy hanging out, but as far as car oriented things go I tend to ride along rather than bring my Civic. I don't plan to show it, as it has no place next to neon, nitrous and LCD screens. I plan to beat the shit out of it on the track and kill some cones as well. But then again, I might just have to sell my EG and get a WRX. After all, I only have 130hp, FWD, and my bumper is held on by zip-ties. In a word, - used by the leader of our club - "too ghetto".

I just want to show that I think Joe is being a little protective of TC, and thus his attitude. But saying anything about Chris? Comeon man....

I'd personally rather hang out with a bunch of outdated cars, than get mocked daily by a bunch of people telling me what I have to do to be in their "club". I'm really touchy on the subject and I really don't want to say to much on either side. If you really want to know what I think, hit me up on AIM Chris.

Quoted post[/post]]

Because of his incompotence I believe it will be my mission to kick his ass on the track and off the track. . .

Oh please please PLEASE come kick all of our asses! I'll bring the slowest car in the fleet, on street tyres. I love outdated cars, and for some reason I have all this extra money since I didn't spend $20k on a new car or another $10k a year on insurance. Chris F is like Speed Racer on meth...seriously. I rode with him to PA once, OMG we got there in like 19 minutes. He can create wormholes and drive through them, thus proving Einstein wrong and demonstrating an interesting principle of our universe.

FTW: traction control is for soccer moms... :p

well who else can drive from southbridge MA to lancaster PA in like 5 hours? :p

that was a badass ride. who drives 700 miles round trip for a rare hood?

i do.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Oh please please PLEASE come kick all of our asses! I'll bring the slowest car in the fleet, on street tyres. I love outdated cars, and for some reason I have all this extra money since I didn't spend $20k on a new car or another $10k a year on insurance. Chris F is like Speed Racer on meth...seriously. I rode with him to PA once, OMG we got there in like 19 minutes. He can create wormholes and drive through them, thus proving Einstein wrong and demonstrating an interesting principle of our universe.

FTW: traction control is for soccer moms... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
well who else can drive from southbridge MA to lancaster PA in like 5 hours? :p

that was a badass ride. who drives 700 miles round trip for a rare hood?

i do.

Wow driving like an ass on a public road way. . . not cool hope you dont kill some one or yourself someday. .

we left at midnight. there wasn't anyone on the road. its nice to get over the bridges without stopping except for the tolls.

You should change the name of your club.

Team Traction Control kind of implies that you actually race rather than just piss and moan on a forum about how nobody wants to be in your club because you're an asshat.

Chris has done more with his "outdated" mirage than most honda owners on this site will ever do to their civics. I'm 100% certain he knows what he's doing and where the car is going. Your car isn't faster because it still smells like the showroom. Sorry.

P.S. I'd love to race you in my 1976 piece of shit outdated project car. It would be fun kicking your Odyssey Jr.'s ass and watching you cry because your 18s should make you teh winnnar!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
You should change the name of your club.

Team Traction Control kind of implies that you actually race rather than just piss and moan on a forum about how nobody wants to be in your club because you're an asshat.

Chris has done more with his "outdated" mirage than most honda owners on this site will ever do to their civics. I'm 100% certain he knows what he's doing and where the car is going. Your car isn't faster because it still smells like the showroom. Sorry.

P.S. I'd love to race you in my 1976 piece of shit outdated project car. It would be fun kicking your Odyssey Jr.'s ass and watching you cry because your 18s should make you teh winnnar!!!

all I can say is next month, im putting in an order for a JRSC-R kit and hondata K-pro. . . and full suspention buy mid-late spring. . . im fairly confident with my car. . . p.s. the 18's got sold because yes they were gay, I know have a set of 17's for the street and some 15's for the track. . .

Unfortunately, short of AEM EMS and ghEmanage.

Or Motec M-series..... :ph34r:

Next month I'm buying a Mustang. I'm sure we've all heard that :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Next month I'm buying a Mustang. I'm sure we've all heard that :)

a good waste of money....

Ohh I know.......

I said the same thing to Brian when he wanted to buy an STI.....he didn't listen....but then when he finally wanted to get a condo....and the bills started to pop up....he changed his tone.

if you have any plans to get something for yourself...a new car is not what you want.

first, get a stable job...something that will last for more than 3 years....when you go to get a home loan...they will dig into your employment records...
second, get the house....what you can afford will look good on paper...but after the last signiture is signed...and you move in....the wallet will be very thirsty...if it's moving trucks, or an unexpected water heater failing...then thats a missed payment on the car.
third, just fix, repair, and drive what you have into the ground. If it dies, then get another beater....do that until you can build up your credit, have the real finances, and the real need for a real new car.

Renting or living with your parents until your near your thirties or past your thirties...is lame.

besides...even if you did get a brand new mustang, my old beater crx or the old Z would still beat it..... :p

and yeah...car clubz are also lame.....Teams are also lame....it's all about having your own fleet.....I am my own team.....Club RED (and the cars in my fleet are prolly older than you)

This is my appoligy, I was looking for some local guys to hang out with besides all the subaru guys in my club. . you can ask both of the chris' I way over reacted. . . Im sorry I just hate when people give me shit for my car, I got it because I have a plan for it, I like it. . so im sorry for offending anyone, trust me I have owned my fair share of older honda's Ive had 2 DC's and one DA integra. . . they are hella easy to tune and make fast. . im sorry, I know my roots. . . and I would like to ask for forgivness. . thank you

~joe~

joe its no problem man and eventually ill come out to whitinsville to chill with you guys when im not dead tired to drive an hour to DD. cavs will be at access monday on my lunch so we can beat the fuck outta his car, come with him :)

Back