Ted Nugent moves to Crawford, Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

So Nugent (who supports Bush 100%) has moved to Crawford, Texas from Michigan. In fact he lives very near the Bush ranch. He is a longtime bowhunter and his son is named Rocco. Anyway I thought this quote from the article was kind of funny:

And the hunting in Crawford is great, too, he said.

"Right behind Rocco's school is game! It's a barbecue dream."

So the schoolchildren in Crawford had better be carefu. Wearing bright orange hunting vests around that school might be a very good idea. He and his wife have started a "Hunters for the Hungry" program that delivers venison and other game to those who need food. So he obviously likes to hunt alot and kills more than he can eat. :lol:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20041225/110401440000.html

Hunting sucks.

Shooting shit is awesome.

I know of at least one person one here who'll agree with me :D

i myself dont hunt but my whole family does and i LOVE venison. thats Bambi meat for those that dont know what venison is. but thats really cool hes starting a Hunters For The Hungry program down there. we have that program here in Virginia and it works out really well from what i understand.

I also like the Hunters for the Hungry program and since the deer population is out of control in the US, it's helps the rest of us out, particularly the ones in cars on the roads.

I just hope that all of the kids in Crawford know never to play in the areas behind their schools... not even to retrieve lost balls and frisbees. :ph34r:

If you grew up in Texas, you should already have the damn common sense not to play in the woods during deer season.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 26 2004, 04:04 PM
If you grew up in Texas, you should already have the damn common sense not to play in the woods during deer season.
[post=437453]Quoted post[/post]​

:doh: :bo:

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 26 2004, 03:04 PM
[post=437453]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Let's hope that he accidentally marks Bush for a deer. :eek: :ph34r:

Back