teddy bear rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dem134

what happend to the post with the teddy bear rims I did a search for it for about an hour and found nothing. we have a set of those at the shop I work at and want to put that pic on the counter. :D

thanks
M

dubsdubsdubs6cw.jpg

I'm sorry man, I think they rock.

They weigh a ton though. Personally, I WOULD and I have DRAWINGS of the MR2 with the Mille Miglia Daisy wheels.

These wheels are one of two things: Tongue in Cheek or attempts to woo the female crowds into buying.

Lets analyse this for a moment. If they were Tongue-in-Cheek, then they would only produce some for a few shows and ha-has. So it's not that.

So there we have it. Appealing to women (Or really fruity gays, who we all know ride Vespas) seems to be the reason.

Mille Miglia handled that aspect very well. The Daisies apply a feminine concept into an overall image that fits into many car designs. Were the teddy bears somehow stylized (Think Kokopelli wheels, "Steal Your Face" wheels or more seriously, RX7 wheels that had a stylized Rotor on them) then they would be making a serious appeal to those that want to design into their cars a little of their own flavor.

And lemme tell ya, our hobby will exclude women (And fruity vespa owners) until we get our designs right.

-> Steve

Back