teg gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastteg

well i fuked up my rs tranny but i got lucky and found a gsr tranny for 300 buks with axles and all that good stuff but i believe it hydraulic would it be an easy installtion

no.

do some research.

you need a conversion kit from hasport or innovative mounts for the hydro trans to work. this kit is not cheap.

and... its an Integra, not a teg.

yeah, but teg is two less syllibles and four less letters!

best bet make evryone happy trade the hydro for a cable one to someone who needs a hydro tranny, they are sometimes rough to grab a hold of.

Actually, its the other way around. Cable tranny's are hard to find.

Brian. Did you take your meds today? :) Take it easy man, Hydro conversions aren't a big deal, and you don't need to get the hasport conversion kit to run a hydro tranny if you do a little bit of homework. You CAN convert your system over to a hydraulic system if you rape the pedals, clutch master cylinder, and hydraulic lines off a junked 94+ integra. I've seen it done. It's not directly plug and play, but there is a write up on g2ic somewhere, and it didn't look terribly difficult. I'd do it for the better clutch feel that comes with a hydraulic transmission, it just feels so much smoother.

sorry guys, im in a bit of a bad mood. trying to find a cable b series trans with no fucking luck. my clutch is fried and im borrowing a friends car. i hate it...

good luck to the OP mna

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry guys, im in a bit of a bad mood. trying to find a cable b series trans with no fucking luck. my clutch is fried and im borrowing a friends car. i hate it...

good luck to the OP mna
I can find you one out here in colorado, or I can give you the name and numbers of a couple of places out here that have them.

back to topic
the hasport kit is nice or you can do what Mike said and make your car have a hydro clutch setup. its not that hard to do

Back