teg ls vs. del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Really?? Wow thats amazing we have it in America to dumbass.
really i didnt know that considering your guys schools dont teach you guys anything about canada you people still think we live in ice huts and shit :mellow: we learn more about america in canadian history than we do about canada so what ever done thread jackin so we can make a we hate slowgo forum if you want ill be more than happy to respond to any comments made!

you really should not be so ignorant. you are ignorant about americans and h22's. dont get mad when people correct you when you make statements that are false and ignorant.

making fun of canada eh.... hahaha im not even gonna say nothing about america but yeah the h22a is lessreliable but more powerful than alot ofthe honda motors while atleast any of the h22s ive seen or been in.ishould have put that in to my post maybe i wouldnt have got bashed as much but as for little canadian joke fuck you bud. im proud of my fucking country and i can talk how i want to se here we have a lil thing calleda freedom of speech but anyways sorry to the owner of this thread for thread jackin'

All I said was type a coherent sentence. Use periods, commas, learn how to spell and type in paragraphs. It would make you look a little more intelligent and the ability for us to read your ramblings would skyrocket.

Oh and take a joke. I poke fun at America just the same as I do at Canada, eh.

How aboot that, eh? Defensive little bugger.

making fun of canada eh.... hahaha im not even gonna say nothing about america but yeah the h22a is lessreliable but more powerful than alot ofthe honda motors while atleast any of the h22s ive seen or been in.ishould have put that in to my post maybe i wouldnt have got bashed as much but as for little canadian joke fuck you bud. im proud of my fucking country and i can talk how i want to se here we have a lil thing calleda freedom of speech but anyways sorry to the owner of this thread for thread jackin'

and we have a little thing called punctuation.. try it out sometime, its fun.. :ph34r:

hey man, it could be worse. you could live in brazil in a mud hut, or the middle east in a meat shanty, or in china, 10 feet from 8 neighbors. canadias not that bad.

really i didnt know that considering your guys schools dont teach you guys anything about canada you people still think we live in ice huts and shit :mellow: we learn more about america in canadian history than we do about canada so what ever done thread jackin so we can make a we hate slowgo forum if you want ill be more than happy to respond to any comments made!

ice huts, snow huts.... really whats the difference... now you're just nitpicking

and of course they teach you more about american history than canadian history... we have a far more interesting history... i mean all you guys really have is molson beer and hockey... cant very well fill up 12 years of history class with that

Fuck molson is all about the alexander keiths. Btw we live in houses just like you. i know how to take a joke and the response to the h22 is it could have been built shitty but still the motor is a heavy motor no offence. im sorry.

Isn't the H22 only something like 100 or so pounds heavier than a b16a/b or b18c? I would think the 20-30+ extra horsepower it makes would negate such a difference.

and the response to the h22 is it could have been built shitty but still the motor is a heavy motor no offence. im sorry.

And how does that make it unreliable?

And how does that make it unreliable?
for those who cant read a post posted above. i said the motor could have been built shitty for fuck sakes. but lets give this thread back to its owner. i think a gsr would suit a del sol just fine just my opinion

a656_bm.gif

See.....you opened a can o' canada jokes..... Lmao...eh....

for those who cant read a post posted above. I said the motor could have been built shitty for fuck sakes. But lets give this thread back to its owner. I think a gsr would suit a del sol just fine just my opinion

that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^;)

i see you missed the 'aboot'

Back