teg ls vs. del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Booo H22! :mad:

great engine but i hate it so much.....fucking piston eating sleeves. :(

canada.jpg

fuck that picture above is pretty comical :) but still i rest my case you guys are epic failures in society because of oll dubayeh bush

See.....you opened a can o' canada jokes..... Lmao...eh....
how long did it take your slow self to come up with that one 5 days eh. ^_^ like the nice person i am ill laugh at this with you not at you hahahahahaha nawt it wasnt that funny. it was lame just like hmm sitting in (canadian history) learning about the (american revolution aka the war of 1812) gay!!!!

so are you in middle school? ohhh... you in high school. ui guess puberty has you a little moody.....

how long did it take your slow self to come up with that one 5 days eh. ^_^ like the nice person i am ill laugh at this with you not at you hahahahahaha nawt it wasnt that funny. it was lame just like hmm sitting in (canadian history) learning about the (american revolution aka the war of 1812) gay!!!!

American Revolutionary War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The American Revolutionary War (1775–1783), also known as the American War of Independence, began as a war between the Kingdom of Great Britain and thirteen united former British colonies on the North American continent, and ended in a global war between several European great powers......

War of 1812 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The War of 1812, between the United States of America and the British Empire (particularly Great Britain and British North America), was fought from 1812 to 1815.

definitely not the same war ("aka")
perhaps you should pay a little more attention in class

besides, its not like you guys did anything fun anyway. you should be thankful for american history.
no we were too busy backing your asses up in the wars hahaha. ive allready hit puberty in fact im not even in school. Really I graduate next week.Im only moody cause your acting like a cock fuck considering your acting like your 10 when your probably in your 20s or older. SO GROW THE FUCK UP PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!:D

you are really good at making your self look like a dumb ass. its very interesting how much a high school grad. does NOT know. i am willing to bet that history is not the only subject you are lacking. how did you graduate? you are making canadians kinda look like dummies. lol. i guess thats what happens when you live in a igloo.

im some glad you honestly think im stupid. That just means im doing my job af being a teenager. i had to do history twice and so i just dont care to pay attention so i learned my history lesson from you guys so thanks ill keep it in mind next time.

i guess thats what happens when you live in a igloo.
dude, stop that. its not funny any more. canadia is a very industrius society. I've heard they've almost got agriculture down, and may be producing cars within the next 50 years.

Back