Teg parts f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have 2 PR4 Manual ECU's OBD1 make me an offer...

Also i have a 1992 YS1 Tranny Newly re-built 300$

let me kno if ne one is intrested.....

i would be all over that tranny. fucking bills...maybe if its still there at the end of the month

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 13 2005, 12:50 PM
i would be all over that tranny. fucking bills...maybe if its still there at the end of the month
[post=539627]Quoted post[/post]​

what year is your integra, this ys1 is cable. do you have a cable trans?

i would use it to convert the auto. im so sick of it.

No grinds?? It make take me a week or two to raise 300 but my wifes 92 DA9 has a nasty 3rd gear grind.

this is the USDM YS1 right? recently rebuilt by whom? Do you hae receipts? How much would you want to ship it?

EDIT: is this the GSR YS1 or the LS Ys1?

yea the USDM YS1 out of the LS....The tranny was rebuilt by a buddy of mine who goes to Boces. he gave me a price n he rebuilt it...tranny is in great runnin shape.I am not sure how much it would be for shippin but all i would want is what it would cost me to ship it...

Originally posted by B16CRX@Aug 13 2005, 07:46 PM
this is the USDM YS1 right? recently rebuilt by whom? Do you hae receipts? How much would you want to ship it?

[post=539746]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry, I'm looking for the YS1 from the 92-93 gsr. :(

Originally posted by B16CRX@Aug 13 2005, 07:46 PM

how much for shipping to la ca 90037

the cheapest way would be thre USPS but it also takes a lil while to get there...lemme kno if u r in a hurry to get it or not.then ill check prices

Originally posted by mygsr+Aug 14 2005, 11:46 PM-->
@Aug 13 2005, 07:46 PM

how much for shipping to la ca 90037
[post=540087]Quoted post[/post]​

Back