teg spindles on a civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoogieDown

i have changed my mind on the ZC swap and am gonna go with a b16a from hmotors thanks for telling me about them
They have a complete change over kit and have 90-93 teg spindles for 50$ w/ kit and was wondering if they would work. same setup so it should right?
thx

You only need them if you have an HF. Also, you will need bigger brakes (rotors and calipers) and will need 14" or larger rims to clear the bigger brakes.

Originally posted by ktanaka+May 5 2004, 07:25 PM-->
You only need them if you have an HF. Also, you will need bigger brakes (rotors and calipers) and will need 14" or larger rims to clear the bigger brakes.

the ones from hmotors will come with rotors and calipers, the calipers are useable but the rotors and pads aren't, but there cheap so whatever,

SpodaB1

And it will from what ive heard throw everything off Toe, Camber etc... check into it.

it will be fine if you have a very expierenced shop that can do a GOOD alignment, im running the DA knuckles/hubs/brake assemblys on my rex and there fine, also I have CRX si kunckles hubs and brakes i'll sell you for fifty bucks if you want to go the easy way

If its not aligned the tire has terrible toe. My friend's wheel bearing went out and they threw in the Teg's. It does fit, your tire just does this / instead of | .

But a good alignment can fix it as mentioned above.

i'm an alignment tech at goodyear and can get the SPC camber kit cheap
the Si knucks will work w/ B tranny axles? hmm oh and i have the base civic w/ 4 on the floor :)

If you need integra pads/rotors/calipers or anything, I've got it all... I need to get rid of this shit, actually. ;)

Used/EXCELLENT shape rotors and calipers... Axxis Metalmaster pads... and a set of Teg powerstop crossdrilled rotors...

I was trying to put them on my stock spindles before I found out that they wouldn't work... Oops.

Back