Teg vs Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

(doubt i'll find a gsr)

There was one here in Butte I had seen about two weeks ago, -Leipheimer's Nissan Toyota give em a call its probably still there.

liquin

probably shouldn't since i still have the mustang and no money. will keep it in mind, tho. thanks

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 28 2004, 03:33 AM
2.5RS...... AWD OWNS!!!!!!!

www.cars.com

just search around you will find some in your price range

if I was you I would not buy anything other then an AWD car

I have been thinking about one of these for a while. They are bad ass cars. They have plently of potential, and on top of that, are fun in the snow vs shitty like honda's.

Why are you looking at 4doors. 4 door civics are ok, but the 4 door teg looks totally diffrent then its 3 door brother. The back end looks all weird. 3 door hatch > 4 door

lets stop argueing over what d-series is in what civic. Getting an ls 4 dr teg would be better than any 4dr civic. This is because ls makes very good turbo motors but if u wanna swap a gsr motor u could use all the stock parts. It would cost u triple the price to swap a good b-series into the civic...get the teg...

k, thanks. that was exactyl what i was looking for.

and wtf is wrong with everyone complaining about 4dr's. it's what i WANT and even happens to be what i NEED.

i see nothing wrong with 4 doors... in fact, with the 94+ teg, i like the 4 door better... but with my g2, i like the 3 dr better... and i have two kids... we all fit just fine. ;)

well... if you want my opinion, i say integra. more room... nicer looking (imo) and everything is all there for you. it's a good starting place for many things... turbo, ls/vtec, or even just leaving alone. :)

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 28 2004, 11:07 AM
and wtf is wrong with everyone complaining about 4dr's. it's what i WANT and even happens to be what i NEED.

:woo:

Sedans own j00!

Back