Teggy rear brakes complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sofast

I swapped out the HF drums for the Teggy rear discs. I definitly notice much better braking. Today I will be installing the rear sway bar. I read that you have to drill holes in the body to access the mounting holes for the sway bar brackets. I will be welding them. Much easier. I will post pics of my progress later.

turned out great! I will need to replace the pads and rotors come spring. Then i will strip it all back off and paint it. I also got my teggy sway bar installed today. I took pics and will post them tonight. Had some free time at work so i buttoned up some engine wiring, changed every fluid, put some new tread on, and got some 17" wheels donated. They will need some new tread as well but that will happen in the spring .

I didnt get any with the wheels off. But I will. I was limited on time. It looks dirty right now. When winter is over I will powder coat it all. Its rough when your Daily driver is your project.

38018450043_medium.jpg

threw my new Tokico Blues on

38018450044_medium.jpg

38018450046_medium.jpg

Got the sway bar mounted to the control arms to line it up to the frame

38018450048_medium.jpg

I read a post about drilling through the trunk to drop mounting bolts through
to the sway bar mount. I decided it will be much easier to weld it
38018450049_medium.jpg

A couple of self tappers lock it into place. I will take more pictures later of
this completed.

Back