Teh Car choice is upon meh!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know they're out of my price range, but how about 2.5 RS's. how fast are they? and how good of handling do they have? are there any good looking AWD cars up to like 5-6k?

2.5RS is going to be pretty spendy still and not that much less on insurance
they are good cars though, but not incredibly fast

if you really want rear wheel drive look in to finding a Merkur XR4TI, late 80's turbo if you can find one they should be too much and insurance should be pretty low cause of the age of the car.

basically though, you can't get anything fast without getting jacked by insurance.... get used to it
your best bet is to get something light (honda) and do some suspension upgrades and save for a motor swap or turbo it yourself.... then the insurance company won't charge you any more and you will have a fast car

PS
If you are really interested in 240's and supra's maybe you want to find a forum that has a higher density of people who own those cars on it.... not that we don't want you here, but you are going to get a lot of responses like "why don't you just get a honda"

why so stuck on RWD? just to drift? drifting is more of just a flashy look, but I guess if I were you you could pick up a few diffrent cars if I came across them, while still keeping your mind open to all the other cars out there as well, my list would be Toyota MR2, AE86, S13, S14, 70ish-80ish Porshe, old BMW M3, well I basicaly posted what everyone else posted, but figured I would say what I felt as well. I think what you need to do is take your mom, or dad with you and go to all the car delerships around your area, and just test drive the piss out of every car you can see and see what works with you, who knows you might decide that your into fast cars but big trucks, or maybe even (long shot) you'll get a metro and save some buck on gas so you can take any girl, that would actualy be seen in a metro, out to a movie.

Sube's are expensive. There the eclipse and talon but they will break down and not much room in the back. What about an isuzu impulse? I think they are AWD and look awesome!!! Legacy isnt to bad either and can fit the whole family

some other suggestions

Mazda MX6- nice interior decent speed can fit 4
Nissan Maxima- nive V6 and room for 4
Mitsu Galant VR4- AWD, Sedan, Turbo (Very hard to find)
Volvo- Not sure which but some have turbo and safety w/ passenger room

if you pay S/H I will ship you a 302 with tranny for free to drop in to an old 5.0GT 4banger you can pick up cheap.

Back