teh funnahh... *NWS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haitians are the most annoying people on the planet. If anyone here has the grave misfortune of working with them, please speak up and testify.

they are nasty drug pushing voodoo practicing angry fuckers. They don't so much as speak french as they do Vomit it. They reproduce primarily through rape and grow up dodging their elders trying to eat them.

Haitians break the scale. Albanians have found no other reason to piss me off other than being taken over by Islam ( which is also the case in Haiti... it's important to aim low when you're pushing Mohammed ) and in my area all the Albanian kids formed a mafia and tried several times to intimidate me, but I don't back down so I've gone to violence with several of them, which escalates everything - and then my boss and my friend's dad stepped in, and talked to the other parents and had the kids back off.

It's like living in a town with rabid wolves. Personal interaction. I don't give Haitians a reason to talk to me, but here is one that you may remember:

Airjockie's old neighbors upstairs in Stratford were haitian. Remember those cocksmokers ?

image002.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image009.jpg

image012.jpg

image011.jpg

image010.jpg

image008.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

and a new fav:
pyzamrapebox.jpg

wtf... let me know how these work out this is the 3rd time that Ive had to rehost these...

Last edited:
:lmao: LMMFAO!!!!

out fucking standing!!!!!

rep for you

about time that they effin' worked! Sheesh... it's my offering to you guys... I haven't been on as much =)

I know you have a great hate for hatians.

But how do you know they're hatians? Because he's obviously in a fire fight, and they're black(definitely not pi). To me, this could be many of the serious conflicts surrounding africa. Ever seen blood diamond? I bet you thought everyone was hatian in the movie too.

I know this conversation happened years ago, but I was back in this thread..

How do I know they're haitians ? Because he's wearing a life jacket in a gun fight.

Is Slammed still coming around here ?

the better question is what happened to the pic teingirl posted?

3 year old thread. but the pics all still work for me.

haha great thread!

i live in south florida... there are many haitians. they are all the things Celerity said, plus they have the worst breath i have ever smelled. smells like they have been eating shit, actual human shit. everyone down here knows you have to watch out for the haitian doody breath.

Back