teh funny pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
ricetransformers.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Transformer's are still the shiot!!!! That's why I have a decepticon sticker on my car!

But yeah, Post Type R!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 11:37 PM
LOL that is some funny ass shit... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: either that or the 1/8 of chron me and my chick just smoked to our heads is making me think that is the funniest thing.... :lol:

puff away man. i hear ya. :)

BC 0wnz m3h.

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 28 2003, 08:31 PM
Transformer's are still the shiot!!!! That's why I have a decepticon sticker on my car!

But yeah, Post Type R!!!

hmmm im not too sure team Decepticon here in southern cali would be too happy with you sporting the sticker of their crew... but i could careless since im not on that team haha

same goes for team autobuts... i mean autobots

:p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 29 2003, 12:44 AM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 08:41 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 28 2003, 11:37 PM
LOL that is some funny ass shit... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: :lol: either that or the 1/8 of chron me and my chick just smoked to our heads is making me think that is the funniest thing.... :lol:

i didnt know you smoked? B)

:D

not on a regular basis. like with any and all drugs that i may or may not have done in the past....including alcohol....

i go on binges every so often.... kinda livens life up a bit ;)

but no, i dont smoke regularly, nor do i drink regularly, nor do i do "drugs" regularly....

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 29 2003, 12:43 AM-->
@Sep 28 2003, 08:31 PM

But yeah, Post Type R!!!

hmmm im not too sure team Decepticon here in southern cali would be too happy with you sporting the sticker of their crew... but i could careless since im not on that team haha

yup. arent they just a bunch of show bitches?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 28 2003, 09:52 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 29 2003, 12:43 AM
khrisb
Transformer's are still the shiot!!!!  That's why I have a decepticon sticker on my car!

But yeah,  Post Type R!!!

autobots has a few fast cars... only thing i know about decepticons is they are supposedly a bunch of gang bangers

about ther herb situation... thats good you dont on a regular... thats the type of self control i dont have lol... hope your down to puff the night of the meet

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 29 2003, 12:54 AM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 28 2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 29 2003, 12:43 AM
khrisb
Transformer's are still the shiot!!!!  That's why I have a decepticon sticker on my car!

But yeah,  Post Type R!!!

autobots has a few fast cars... only thing i know about decepticons is they are supposedly a bunch of gang bangers

about ther herb situation... thats good you dont on a regular... thats the type of self control i dont have lol... hope your down to puff the night of the meet

ya when i was younger i kinda sorta had a ..... :spin: problem of sorts :spin:
well, i didnt call it a "problem" ...but other people might have :lol:
so im just chill chill for now :D do my thing, take my time, no problems no worries :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 29 2003, 01:26 AM
Go-Bots>transformers

ya i never got into autobots as much as i did go-bots....they owned

bet anyone on here doesnt remember getting a GO-BOT in their happy meal at macdonalds.....or the little plastic 4x4 trucks?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 28 2003, 10:29 PM-->
@Sep 29 2003, 01:26 AM
Go-Bots>transformers

ya i never got into autobots as much as i did go-bots....they owned

bet anyone on here doesnt remember getting a GO-BOT in their happy meal at macdonalds.....or the little plastic 4x4 trucks?

i remember!!! shit check this, i just found my old atari!!

oh yeah!!! atari rules

Back