teh real race of the year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some refers to their dwelling, as a "pad" - hence the term who far is your "pencil"

was that filmed off of Ediwanda or Miliken? I use to frequent the Ontario street races a year or two ago, until i realized everytime I went down there I got a ticket for the samething, exhaust and intake without a carb legal sticker. took me about 4 tickets before I decided not to take my car anymore and especially now with all the undercovers everywhere.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 31 2004, 12:14 AM
was that filmed off of Ediwanda or Miliken? I use to frequent the Ontario street races a year or two ago, until i realized everytime I went down there I got a ticket for the samething, exhaust and intake without a carb legal sticker. took me about 4 tickets before I decided not to take my car anymore and especially now with all the undercovers everywhere.

It was filmed on Ediwanda, Airport, Milikin, Crossroads, Jurupa, and Caragie. I origionally did not intend for it to be funny but there was so many shitty cars that we could not resist. Our next plan was to try to do a ride along with the cops. If we could do that it would be crazy. Maybe interview them and see what they have to say.

haha the cops over there are dicks, I got pulled over right by the Hooters parking lot, my battery ended up dying and I went to ask the cop if he had any jumper cables and he said "No, get your car off the street or I'll have it towed from under you!" What a fucker, I felt like spittin in his face.

yeah ontario blows these days. It makes for good laughs though. what are the other good areas i can make videos at. I want to bring my car out to the races but i dont want ot get it impounded.

Here are some pics of my car

engine.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010005.JPG

picture_3.jpg

Subaru_Engine_Build_Up_(48).JPG

engine_with_no_block_(5).jpg

turbo_1.JPG

BLOCK.JPG

fuel_assembly__010.jpg

:thumbsup: if your local you should hit up one of the so cal meets in fontana.

You should head out to the races at the Jurupa Spectrum next, It's been gettin pretty big out there now. I don't now what you run in the 1/4 but there's an 11 sec. GSX out there that would probably be a good race for you. btw, I like the blacked out I/C. I was thinkin of doing that to mine but am enjoyin the bling bling status of mine for now, maybe I'll just do one side so I can switch it up. If you need directions to the Jurupa Spectrum let me know.

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Mar 31 2004, 04:03 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Mar 19 2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 19 2004, 09:33 AM
pissedoffsol
@Mar 19 2004, 08:23 AM
damn, how far is it from your pencil?

lmao hahaha i hate it when ppl say pad as a refrence to their HOUSE too. :D

:gayflag:

:werd:

:hmm:

where did this post come from?

Back