TEIN Electronic Damping Force Controller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaggermiester

im thinking on putting on my 04 rsx s whats ur input i really wanna know my friend got a new s1 and now i wanna smoke him but i cant put any engine components till my warranty is up but i can do suspension till then so what do u think

Altering your suspension will void your warranty. Putting the wrong CCA rated battery will void your warranty, an aftermarket suspension will definately void it as well.

no i know that but i talked to the guy and it will just void the suspension but if i put an intake or exhaust on they will void the entire engine im not worried about the suspension

no i know that but i talked to the guy and it will just void the suspension but if i put an intake or exhaust on they will void the entire engine im not worried about the suspension

Your warranty is your warranty. They will void it entirely, not just your "suspension".

If you have a manufacturers warranty it doesn't separate components. Separate components would be one of those "power train limited warranties"

Suspension will void you. I've read a few reviews on team integra and other misc forums that that edc is very nice. Somewhat of a pain in some cases, and "it has a warranty for a reason" lol so Im suspecting it can be somewhat tempermental. I was planning on doing that to my gsr...which is now strippzor. =(
Fucking thieves.

Back