Tein He Damper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Kinda off topic here, but i plan on getting a silvia and i looked up the HE Damper package by Tein.
This package includes:

Full length Adjustable shock absorber x4
Main spring x4
Lower spring Seat x4
Spring Seat lock x 8
Bump rubber x4
Dust cover x4
Pillow ball upper mount x 4
Hook spanner x2
Instruction manual

Would this list sum up the full "up and down, spring and coilover" suspension? or would i need some other things to complete the set up, excluding tower bars, lower tie bars, etc.

he is the same as the HA, minus the helper springs, and minus the adjustability.
IMO, non adjustbale = shitty

:werd: my race setting (2-4th hardest) rides like shit on daily driving and my daily driving setting (13-14th hardest) handels like shit on the twisties. I adjust the dampering all the time.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Jun 3 2003, 11:34 PM
Do you mean that it does not have adjustability in ride height or dampening force?

dampening.

with the damper settings, what would be more beneficial for daily driving... I know this type of suspension is not made for daily driving and made for drifting, but what would be the most tolerable settings out of the range of dampening force?

exactly how the hell would honda people know what is best for a silvia??????????????

WRONG BOARD

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Jun 4 2003, 01:35 AM
with the damper settings, what would be more beneficial for daily driving... I know this type of suspension is not made for daily driving and made for drifting, but what would be the most tolerable settings out of the range of dampening force?

like E said, we are not a nissan board.

on top of that, drifitng is so played out already. everyone and there brother is like Y0! I wanna drift dat chit!

people have no idea what it even is

Well yesterday I kinda drifted my sol, I just did not remember how to get out of the drift, resulting in me spinning out and going onto dirt. Dont worry, the sol and I are ok.

Back