Tein, Spoon, ITR LSD, and more....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, the wife got back from Japan and here are a few goodies that she has for sale...

Spoon Shocks...(no springs)...for a EK9..NEW..$480

spoon-1.jpg

spoon-3.jpg

spoon-4.jpg

spoon-6.jpg

More to come, so check back for the mugens

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 2 2004, 01:50 PM
bump for a cool guy.

JDM. what more can you ask for?

ooooh, i know, how about a DC2 steering wheel on her next trip? :D

did I mention these items are for sale.....

ill trade you my blown up 90 ef hatch, just blew something int he motor tongith and ill only take your mugens and either the teins or spoons and cuscos :p

might seriousley be interested in the mugens in a MONTHS TIME that is if you still have them

not interested in a trade yet, but if they don't sell with in a month, you can grab them, but be warned...someone might buy them before then....

B)

Price cut.... Cusco Springs can now be yours for $90.00

Tein NA's for a Sec gen CRX..EF8...used...$690

The drop is a 3-step drop...I think...I'm not positive, but I think the top one is the stock ride hiegt, and the drom will got in two increment of an 1/2 ince...I didn't measure them....but I am sure some one here might know mare about them....they do have the adjuster switch on the top of the strut..and about 16 click full travel...from soft to hard....I have heard rumors that they will fit any honda from 88-94...but don't quote me.....

I know everything for the 84-87 CRX...but the wife bought newer stuff for cars 88 and on...so I am lost as well.

She did mention that she took the shock to a shop and they did test them...and they are good...so I hope that helps your decision....and they will be shipped as soon as she has money in her paypal account....the next day if after 4:00 PM...and she is a packing fool....she likes to triple pack everything in bubble wrap...and extra padding....

if i could sell my rotas and have a bout 500 dolars more i would but the mugen rims ...

Bump for a guy that always sells good stuff.

Back