Tein, Spoon, ITR LSD, and more....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Spoon shocks, those fit the EG also right (maybe a little trimming of the bushing)? If so, I am pretty interested.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 6 2004, 05:35 PM
I have heard rumors that they will fit any honda from 88-94...but don't quote me.....

They won't fit EG's or DC's. The rear lower control arm fits inside the mounting brackets on the shocks on these chassis. Just like those EK Spoon shocks, actually.

Thanks for the info...I'm still lost on what they might fit....I only know that they will not fit my 87 CRX..and I am pissed..so they are for sale...

you can use 98 type r lca and it will fit also the 88 civic control arms are the same and will work as well. i picked mine up for like 120 from honda!

<_< I have a feeling the wife will not do car parts anymore..... <_<

nobody is buying the stuff.....

Still got the Tein's...and the LSD is back on Ebay....the Cusco springs are still availible too....and the spoon EK shocks as well...

hey what all do you have left exactly??

i will think about those spoon shocks, i can make them fit on my ef if i want bad enough, iw ill be buying suspension after i sell this jdm gsr motor

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 11 2004, 06:36 PM
Still got the spoon shocks, and EG6 springs......

someone buy them

Damn you man, I completely forgot about this when I was ordering shocks, damn, damn, damn.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 12 2004, 08:05 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 11 2004, 01:03 PM
Airjockie
@Apr 11 2004, 06:36 PM
Still got the spoon shocks, and EG6 springs......

someone buy them

Damn you man, I completely forgot about this when I was ordering shocks, damn, damn, damn.

:(

Those would have worked out pretty nicely with those springs.

Yea, I know, and I just got an email today saying the shocks went out :(

Doh... well, your Illuminas will be adjustable, and they're new in the box too- which means warranty if anything weird happens in the first few months. You'll be fine, don't worry.

Inside dai on the bottom of the spring is 2.800 inch
Outside dai on the bottom of the spring is 3.755 inch
ID dai on the top of the spring is 2.259 "
OD on the top of the spring is 3.245"
Height of the spring is about 13"
spring rate is listed as 5.0K
Brand New Cusco Front set of EG6 springs....2 of them ;)
They are black with the yellow dot....

Still have them and can be shipped monday :)

Back