Tein SS or FLEX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 08:41 PM
damn, there you are holding everyone up again :p

:(
like i said, it is a del slo man... i need to build this thing up like my last motor :( i miss it... ya, i was holding him up, as you can see he ends up passing me :( still was fun, but she needed more go.

hehe i was just busting on ya...
remeber the last time you posted pics like that in the civic... it was the pace car lap or something :) and it looked like you were holding everyone up.

its all good though dude. you just got the car. you have more done to it that i had in a year.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 10:01 PM
hehe i was just busting on ya...
remeber the last time you posted pics like that in the civic... it was the pace car lap or something :) and it looked like you were holding everyone up.

its all good though dude. you just got the car. you have more done to it that i had in a year.

ya, i remember... but this time i really was holding people up, except that DA teg back there, he never caught up :)

B16 - nice pix! Yea, I would rather get the HA's, I've heard that they're discountinued though. I wouldn't mind getting the FLEX's but I'm going to paint my ride next week and a little low on funds. So i might end up just getting the SS's unless my friend can find me some HA's for a decent price...

Back