TEIN Type Flex, EDFC, ITR LCA's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xlerate93

I have been contimplating taking my TEIN system off my car due to the fact that I'm just not enjoying my honda the way I once did. That and winter is on its way and I dont plan on having the car next spring.

The coilovers themselves have only been on the car for a about 5 months, and my car has been in my garage for a good 2 and a half months out of that from swapping my motor out and getting body work done. They have roughly 400 miles on them (I installed them and a couple days later began my swap, i only have 312 miles on my swap as of now and it isnt being driven at the moment). The EDFC system is still brand new in the box and hasnt even been installed on the car. The ITR lower control arms are in near mint condition with no rust or anything forming. When I was driving the car daily every couple days I would use a air gun to spray off the dirt from the threads in paranoia of something going wrong.

The TEIN website lists the system I have for $1430 ( http://www.tein.com/flexdamp.html ) and it is compatible with EDFC, this will fit all DC integras, EG civics, and del Sols without hood clearance problems. (EK civics i dont know, I suppose you could email them and find out. sales@tein.com )

The EDFC system is listed at $380 on the TEIN site and is BRAND NEW in the box.

I am looking to get a good amount for EVERYTHING. I'm not looking to sell one thing and then try and get rid of the rest. Don't low-ball please. I am trying to let a flawless system go for an incredible price. Asking price is 1300 FIRM + s/h, I am willing to drive somewhere not too distant to meet up with you.

My screen name is XLerate93 if you would like to IM me, and my email is XLerate93@AOL.com. I shouldnt have a problem getting rid of these as they fit so many models.

Thanks again,

Craig Gebhardt

I want the EDFC, but I can't pay you right now and you don't want to split it up...

Back