tein v.s. skunk 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90htchbck

i wanna do shocks and springs in my 92 civic si and am debating whether to go with skunk 2 or tein lowering springs..i hear lots of good things about tein but then again i hear a lot of bad things... also...i hear that when you lower a car it puts more stress on the shocks...so should i go with the tokico blues or the skunk 2 shocks designed for lowered suspension????? any help will be much appreciated!!!

you will never get 1 answer. ppl will always have different opinions, as far as mine i like tein

as far as teh skunk2 shocks go.. you'll want to run something stiff with them.. they're pretty soft .. Skunk2 coilovers are supposed to be ideal for them

tein is a much softer cleaner sporty ride. skunk2 is a mor ruff bouncey sporty ride. you choose.
tokico blues I'v heard a lot of good things about tokico blues.

Skunk2 if you only have 1200$ to spend, If you have 2300$ tien N1's
I would go with a cheap skunk2 set 600$ and put some money into more chasai mods.

I agree with ihate. Go with the cheep stuff and spend more on the important things. Not like the suspension isn't important but you will feel better if you go with the skunk. "I think."

i love tien suspension i have a 00 em1 with ttien edfc best suspension out there i think .... also brother inlaw has skunk2 full suspension its awsome too but really stiff with the ttien edfc u can make it stiff or soft $2000+ set up coil overs and a little electronic controll unit;) :D

I've always done neuspeed sport springs over KYB AGXs. I love the way that setup works. and the AGXs are adjustable.

Back