Tein Vs H&r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

i am shopping for lowering springs for my 91 crx si. would you all recomend the tien springs(not coilovers cause i dont sh#t money) or H&Rs of the same caliber? or are there any other suggestions for springs under $300? thanks

I haven't tried em out yet but I bought a set of neuspeed springs , I've only heard what others have had to say about em.

eibachs are good. you can get a set of pro-kit springs for around $219 or a set of sportlines for around $189. the sportlines are actually beter IMO (lower & stiffer)

i havnt really heard much about the tein springs but i know h&r's kick ass and i want some for my 88 civic mass bad. but i need kyb agx's tho/. or koni yellows

I just put H&R SPORT springs and Kyb gr2's on my 91 DX with some cheap strut and tie bars. I like the way it rides, I can take a corner pretty damn fast and my stock tires don't squeal, just a little chirp here and there. I'm satisfied with the roll and pitch in corners, and the ride comfort isn't too harsh, it feels like like it's a little stiffer than a new stock setup when I'm just putting around town, jutts in the road make my care sound like it's about to fall apart because of the shocks but other that that it's pretty smooth. I Got the SPORT springs not the OE's

Go with Neuspeed sport springs. In my opinin they are the best, but if you are color driven and must have red, get the H&R's.

:fr:

Back