Tell me this isnt a great Valentines Day Present!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Outlandish_Bandit

Ok, so I was just talking to my fiancee, apparently for V-Day, she signed me up for the Ultimate Victory special from www.andrettiracing.com Thats right folks, yours truly will soon be staying at the Venetian, racing Indy cars at 180mph. And it comes with video!!! I'll make sure to post pics and vids when I get them!

We'll roll down to Hockenhiem before I leave. But yea, that would be a blast.

I probably won't even get laid and you get to drive indy cars. I need to trade my girl in.

i was going to do that for us too. the couples getaway thing where both of us get to do it. that's going to be AWESOME!!! tell me how it is... cuz i want to do that for our anniversary next year!!

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 6 2005, 10:54 AM
I probably won't even get laid and you get to drive indy cars. I need to trade my girl in.
[post=457061]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Isn't that like, $8,000,000 or something? Bah...I need to start selling crack. I hear there's a lot of money in that shit.

Originally posted by Outlandish_Bandit@Feb 6 2005, 04:16 AM
Ok, so I was just talking to my fiancee, apparently for V-Day, she signed me up for the Ultimate Victory special from www.andrettiracing.com Thats right folks, yours truly will soon be staying at the Venetian, racing Indy cars at 180mph. And it comes with video!!! I'll make sure to post pics and vids when I get them!
[post=457037]Quoted post[/post]​

dang, can I be your fiance's bf? hahahaha

j.k., dude, congratulations, post some pics or something when you come back :)

Back