tell me what you think bout this header...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in the future we need to keep it in one thread or the other. youre new and this is a LITTLE different than youre other topic. we dont need to make 2 next time.

my bad.... but so i should get it or not? wats the differnce between other headers verus that one

A buddy of mine bought one of those rly cheap ass Ebay headers for his Accent. The welds all cracked and the primary tubes came off of the flange. My vote is, NO :D

That header will work fine with modification. People forget that its just tubing, and being bent the same way with the same sized tubing as a DC means it will flow like a DC.

Anyway, I got a cheap-o header off of ebay, I had to port match it, and the cheesy gaskets that they give you are crap. I replaced the motor gasket and welded the two sections together. After that, it worked fine.

If you are going for looks though, don't get this one.. The stainless isn't really stainless, it will rust a little. And the flange isn't very pretty. DC makes a nice clean header that needs no modification, and their gaskets are good too. If I did it all over again, I'd get the DC to save myself the trouble of making the crappy header work.

Back