Tell me what you think of my site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mjfubar

I made this site for me some friends and i was wondering what u guys thought tell me what u think and what i can do to make it more worth while.
www.str8four.com

there's no apostrophe (sp?) in "Cars", unless it's possesive, such as "the car's front wheel" or somethin like that.

Originally posted by mjfubar@Dec 8 2003, 04:27 PM
mine is only a 2.3 on azenis by the looks of it i need work on my 60.

azenis sidewalls are hella stiff, they arent really made for drag racing.

RICEY!!!! RICEY!!!! all the cars are slow, any cars quicker then 15's??

No offense...but you could make a better site using frontpage in about two hours, actually that is kinda offensive, but misspelling words to make you "kewler" kinda fell out a while back...but hey, you took the time, so er...good jorb? ;)

hey gutsy move to post it here, :D good luck on the site...

Whats that nitpick your site for you? Ok...

Originally posted by from that link
and if you didnt know the F22 is a 2 liter single overhead cam engine.

Displacement (cc): 2156

:blink: :blink: <_<

That site fuckin sucks. Mispelled word's, shitty, rice-tastic cars, pretty boy and his SI... ooohhhh... probably doesnt know shit about it. The only car Ido like is the Civic with the B16, wait they all had that... B16 4 door civic, nice though... and the only reason i like it is becuase it has 4 doors... I love sedans....

That site is ghey, dude. You should graduate fifth grade English class before trying to publish something like a big website on the internet. The cars are all ultra-rice, too. You guys should get some Spoon engines, T-66 turbos, NAAAAWWWWSSS, and MoTeC system exhaust. :lol:

You guys could be atleast curteous of his feelings of some kind.......

Back